Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: liroy(polish crips)

1. Default liroy(polish crips)

wasn't he fucking banned for a week yesterday i saw him get banned now he's on this morning and he broke the planks on jurassic park ggggrrrrrrrrrr he was supposed to be banned hammered for a week god dammit he was week banned for blowing the bridge on lost world someone explain to me what happened

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    wasn't he fucking banned for a week yesterday i saw him get banned now he's on this morning and he broke the planks on jurassic park ggggrrrrrrrrrr he was supposed to be banned hammered for a week god dammit he was week banned for blowing the bridge on lost world someone explain to me what happened
    WHO IS THE DICK HEAD ADMIN UNBANNING PEOPLE.
    God dammit.

>:[

3. Default

well last person to ban him was christmas i believe and it was a justified ban half the team was killed on that bridge.

4. Default

Get his steam ID and find out who he's friends with. It may narrow down the choices of admins.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    well last person to ban him was christmas i believe and it was a justified ban half the team was killed on that bridge.
    That is correct.

He joined the server, and the second round he plays in he blows the bridge on six humans, give or take one,(after I had told EVERYONE every round since that map started they'd be banned a week if they blew the bridge on humans), so I banned him.

Is it possible people aren't being unbanned, but the server isn't keeping IPs or Steam IDs on the ban list for very long after the player is banned?

P.S. Shouldn't this be in ban requests?

I banned him a few days ago for spraying cocks everywhere.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

I think this is a specific user who should just be perma banned.

From his actions throughout the couple weeks it is obvious he is only here to grief and cause problems in the server. He would not be missed.

8. Default

exactly like sonic when i get a chance i will get his steam id

9. Default

If you have just the name, Zero could probably find a history of commands used on him. I.E. the unban command. That or the Steam ID.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

well already in the title his name is liroy(polish crips)