Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Left 4 Dead 2

1. Default

Naw, could you imagine waiting an hour to play again? What they should have done was made about 10 different survivors, remove all the complicated and bad attempts at making some sort of relationship with them all, and when one of the survivors die, you get revived as a new one. That way people only have a number of lives before its game over.

For a storyline, you don't really need relationships between the people, but instead the adventure that they're going on would have to have the story inputs, and the other survivors they may meet on the way.

In one video I watched they did mention that they had about 3-4 weapons per type of weapon. (Even in the video you can see they have two different pistols that the one guy is wielding)

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

I love Zombies, I love watching them, killing them... being them... L4D 1 seemed like it knew what it was doing but was missing a few things. How come pistols have unlimited ammo ? I thought that was stupid, 2 pistols is essentially like carrying an uzi, just slower fire rate. So M4 + Uzi = easy killing. Pistols in L4D 2 should have ammo since you can carry melee weapons, Unless that takes up your pistol section, if it dose than that eliminates that problem.

Im liking the new weapons so far, Cool Sniper rifle in that video, Love the SCAR, The characters look... okay, don't like the fat black guy he looks out of place...
    Im not a fat hater or racist stfu

3. Default

Well if you haven't gotten L4D1 already I can play it with you later tonight when I get home, Res.

Yeah I didn't like the fact that they had unlimited ammo as well. Especially since there was a melee button. Hell, once my friend Charles and I, along with two other friends, Lloyd (You may know him from ZM) and Wolf (Not Bloodwolf) all took medpacks out, and only used them to get through a campaign. For a tank we had to avoid or go back to a safe zone, or run around until it died on it's own. Was so epic.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

I wish they'd just have given us a berreta 93r instead of the semi auto pistols.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Me, Hobo, Ender, and usually either Bloodwolf or Dan would always play together. We were an awesome team. We could run through expert with no problem.
    that's because, you, Hobo, and Ender are amazing.

Wish I could play with you, I'm pretty good.

Though I got a tad rusty after all of my CSS time.

D:

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

At any rate...my serious post.

I think they came out too soon with this L4D.

they should have waited.

People are still raving over L4D 1, so coming out with this is just a waste.

They could make more money if they wait, let it all get hyped up just like with the first one, then release it.

Ya know?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

You and your double posting.

Kavinsky, any good zombie killing game needs a variety of weapons, not just one type of pistol and 5 actual weapons. Imagine if they added all the weapons from counterstrike. Would make things a lot more interesting.

8. Default

true true, I just hate having to constantly click the mouse like a mad nat when incapped, I mean if theres m4's and uzis around why the hell isn't there any 3 round burst fire or auto pistols around, like the 18c
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE_cz56HSRM

or the beretta 93r which would be a good compromise between the two since each zombie takes atleast 3 hits to kill anyways
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X5NQGUcCeg

and why can't I just hold down the mouse button to fire repeatedly like in half life 2?

9. Default

Would be too easy then.

10. Default

maybe but they should still rig it up like the pistol in half life 2, where you just hold down the fire button to fire multiple rounds, albiet slowly

but in laymens terms I am sick of left 4 dead and I'm not going to spend any more money on an upgraded and tweaked version of it that has not delt with my issues with the characters, i'll probably just do my usual and watch someone elses playthough of it on you tube.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 07-28-2009 at 12:23 PM.