Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Left 4 Dead 2

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    At any rate...my serious post.

I think they came out too soon with this L4D.

they should have waited.

People are still raving over L4D 1, so coming out with this is just a waste.

They could make more money if they wait, let it all get hyped up just like with the first one, then release it.

Ya know?
    ... TOASTIES IS INSANE >.< .... L4D is he biggest waste of time... EVER... no sense of accomplishments or what not.. and the zombies are all tards.. the most boring piece of crap after about 3 days of playing.. 8hrs each session..

if it had something like the Killing Floor leveling thingy then mabe ill consider it a semi good game... either that or more maps
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    I see you know nothing about games,L4D is a excellent game...its was game of the year too. I think L4D 2 should have been a expansion pack, but Thats how these companies make money. I 'll will be buying it.
    It was game of the year because Valve was able to ejaculate l4d all over the game community and, being that game reviewers and sites love the Valve dick, they graciously opened their mouths to suckle on the sour taste and pretend they loved it.

I "may" know nothing about games, but I know a cum shot when I see one.

L4D was way overrated, had no ingenuity or creativity to it. It was a standard boring ass first person shooter. Other than the fact that you were killing zombies, which was the only reason why people bought the game, there was no concept to it.

It had like what 4 maps, about 5 or 6 different weapons, shitty AI and character creation, no reward/point system, absolutely no story line what so ever, and the major flaw is that you didn't feel epic at all and that's what make a zombie game good. It felt like you were just mowing down zombies with a yawn.

Game of the Year? HA! There are plenty other games that should have won that title, like Dead Space. At least that game had over 15 min. of game play.

3. Default

Left 4 dead was fun for awhile, for me it lasted about 4 -5 months and after that I was just killing time in vs till sdk came out for about another 2.

But of course in typicall valve fashion it took another 3 months after that to even get it out and the announcement of left 4 dead 2 preceded that by about a month and a half and that was the nail in the coffin for my enuthasim for left 4 dead and now I can't even stand it anymore, I'm just so bored with it now.

They have really just shot themselves in the foot with left 4 dead 2, even if the preorders are up over the original, what about after the first week after release?

4. Default

Just realized Autumn, you say you double post because you don't feel like multi-quoting, but just then you didn't use a quote in the second post!

Anyhow, the thing that annoyed me the most about L4D was the fact that, I played the demo for about 5 days straight, the same two levels over and over again, and when I finally got the game, it was the exact same thing with just a few more levels. No storyline like they started to make us think.. No new special infected, everything was in the demo. All the weapons, characters, etc.

The only thing that kept my interest in L4D was the custom barricade builder script I made for it. After that, all that was left was to get the achievements. Which, I just have Zombie Genocide left.

Then again, it is fun killing hordes of zombies..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

James can you let it go for the love of God?

6. Default

It's been so long I can't remember what we've talked about.

Anyways, this was suppose to be about L4D2. Mostly to see people's opinions on it and figure out who planned on getting it.

Oh, wait, were you talking about the Autumn double posting thing?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

The versus mode is good, and does required skills and good team work.. Only bad shit about versus mode is to many rage quitting when your owning the other side.

8. Default

The versus mode is good, and does required skills and good team work.. Only bad shit about versus mode is to many rage quitting when your owning the other side.
    You're dumb. L4D does not require skill. SMH

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    You're dumb. L4D does not require skill. SMH
    Go get 3 Other players and yourself, and I'll get my people and you'll RAGE QUIT!

10. Default

Go get 3 Other players and yourself, and I'll get my people and you'll RAGE QUIT!
    I dont play Left4Dead...its boring. Come to the pub and get owned.