Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Left 4 Dead 2

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I dont play Left4Dead...its boring. Come to the pub and get owned.
    You not worthy! Everyone who knows the Name DUAL knows who owns!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    You not worthy! Everyone who knows the Name DUAL knows who owns!
    Your middle name is jackass.

3. Default

Now stop spamming this thread!

4. Default

You're dumb. L4D does not require skill. SMH
    Play on expert using only medkits.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

I find it it's more satisfying to smack them with a bottle. It seems more realistic lol.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

6. Default

Another thing you could do to make it interesting is put a permanent horde on while it's expert difficulty C.O.

Make the max zombie count 200-400, delete the bots.. Continue to use only a medkit. Etc.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    I love Zombies, I love watching them, killing them... being them... L4D 1 seemed like it knew what it was doing but was missing a few things. How come pistols have unlimited ammo ? I thought that was stupid, 2 pistols is essentially like carrying an uzi, just slower fire rate. So M4 + Uzi = easy killing. Pistols in L4D 2 should have ammo since you can carry melee weapons, Unless that takes up your pistol section, if it dose than that eliminates that problem.

Im liking the new weapons so far, Cool Sniper rifle in that video, Love the SCAR, The characters look... okay, don't like the fat black guy he looks out of place...
    Im not a fat hater or racist stfu
    Ill just go over to resès place and throw him out of his room and play L4D2 there....

seems like a good plan

Clone

8. Default

Your middle name is jackass.
    I thought that was your middle name?

o O?

And as for L4D and Dead Space, I do agree that Dead space is a far better game than L4D and should've gotten the game of the year award.

I like L4D because I bound Zoeys' scream, and versus was hella fun.

You just have to play with good, fun, decent players for the game to be amazing.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

9. Default

How many billboards do you see of Left 4 Dead in your Cities? I"ve seen them all over New York City. Thats a pretty popular game if you tell me.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    How many billboards do you see of Left 4 Dead in your Cities? I"ve seen them all over New York City. Thats a pretty popular game if you tell me.
    Shut up.