Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Left 4 Dead 2

1. Default

They're upgrading the A.I. and doing so many other things that would require pretty much changing the entire game from one to two. So why not make it a sequel? They're still planning on adding free content to l4d1.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

I'll forgive them if they actually upgrade some of the stuff in left 4 dead 1 to 2s quality, like adding the spitter infected, some melay weapons, make the boomer somewhat bullet resistant in VS and upgrade the AI director to twos quality.

Basically all I want is something that'll make it more challenging and break up the ussual rigmarole in vs so its not frustration alley like it usually is (unless the human team really sucks or has a bad player on it)

and making the ussual non infected zombies tougher just wont cut it, basically a hybrid between left 4 dead 2's gauntlet and crescendo event is needed, those crescendo evens start to suck after awhile in single player.

3. Default

I hear they have a katana now. And that vs levels will spawn identical stuff, so no unfairness. And to be honest, the spitter kind of seems lame. Hopefully they come up with other more, interesting things..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

well its designed to deal primarily with campers during the crendo events, which is a main point of frustration for me in vs. which is why I brought it up, I just hope they dont have that bullshit weapons degreagation of dead rising.

5. Default

Megaman boots FTW.

Anyways, yeah I watched a video where they were talking about the charger. Supposedly it's mostly for campers in the corners or something.

But man, I do hope they have an actual boss this time..

6. Default

indeed, I'd like to fight a mega swamp man or something, the incindiary bullets are going to kill the tanks quickly so I guess they won't really count as bosses anymore.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 09-01-2009 at 03:43 AM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    indeed, I'd like to fight a mega swamp man or something, the incindiary bullets are going to kill the tanks quickly so I guess they won't really count as bosses anymore.
    not gonna be getting this game cause l4d got really boring really fast so gonna be same thing as l4d unless steam acuallys lets a server download maps directly from it

8. Default

You should get a barricade mod, it makes things interesting. I'm working on one right now actually.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    You should get a barricade mod, it makes things interesting. I'm working on one right now actually.
    I wanna plaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

Then log onto my alt account and install L4D.