Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Unban on ZM please.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Don't get so defensive big guy, I'm not calling you out on anything. Just don't think you're Jesus Christ the Savior when it comes to order in IBIS. Because you are not, sorry to burst your bubble.

The [GS-ZM] revolt happened in September '08. I know exactly what happened because I was there first-hand to witness it, but there's no sense in kicking up old dirt and calling out names now.

I hold faith to [GS-ZM], but they went under. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy playing on IBIS.
    and did you stick around and play on IBIS ZM or did you follow that little band to go play on the [GS-ZM] server???
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    and did you stick around and play on IBIS ZM or did you follow that little band to go play on the [GS-ZM] server???
    I hopped on the [GS-ZM] bandwagon with some of the best ZM players out there.

Then again, I'm not applying for IBIS clan membership (even though someone recommended I should), so my faithfulness to IBIS is irrelevant. I pay for adminship and I do my duty as an admin. IBIS has done things right for the most part, and they have good clan members, and I support them for that.

3. Default

I hopped on the [GS-ZM] bandwagon with some of the best ZM players out there.
    I rest my case.

4. Default

I rest my case.
    I must've missed this. What was your case?

5. Default

that just cause you pay for admin on IBIS and that you play on IBIS but your faith is not in IBIS.

I'm pretty sure if the [GS-ZM] server's were still up and I use the word "were" cause there not up, you would be over there playing and paying for admin.

So don't say anything about me and my attitude walter.

IBIS is like my ZM home country, I will defend it from all enemies, foreign and domestic. (I'm sure you know exactly where that is from and what that phrase stands for).

6. Default

that just cause you pay for admin on IBIS and that you play on IBIS but your faith is not in IBIS.

I'm pretty sure if the [GS-ZM] server's were still up and I use the word "were" cause there not up, you would be over there playing and paying for admin.

So don't say anything about me and my attitude walter.

IBIS is like my ZM home country, I will defend it from all enemies, foreign and domestic. (I'm sure you know exactly where that is from and what that phrase stands for).
    IBIS ZM is also "my ZM home country." I was here half a year before you. However, when your own country wages an illegal war (or provokes an unjust battle), you may question your faith to it. I still have some faith in IBIS. I'm still fighting for IBIS, I'm getting rid of bad apples, admin abusers, cade breakers, !ztele'ers, spectate'ers, and map & nade glitchers, and protecting the server "AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC." I can't change the world, I'm just doing my part.

7. Default

IBIS ZM is also "my ZM home country." I was here half a year before you. However, when your own country wages an illegal war (or provokes an unjust battle), you may question your faith to it. I still have some faith in IBIS. I'm still fighting for IBIS, I'm getting rid of bad apples, admin abusers, cade breakers, !ztele'ers, spectate'ers, and map & nade glitchers, and protecting the server "AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC." I can't change the world, I'm just doing my part.
    well maybe if you had an attitude like mine you could change the world.

8. Default

Why don't you two guys just make out somewhere in an alley and get it over with.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Why don't you two guys just make out somewhere in an alley and get it over with.
    only if you join us

10. Default

well maybe if you had an attitude like mine you could change the world.
    With an attitude like that, you're only going to hurt yourself and others.

Wanna know what kind of attitude that is?

It's called selfishness.

ZM does not revolve around you, never has, never will.

ZM was around long before you were, it will be around long after you're gone.

Same goes for me and everyone else.

Ibis will always be here, people will always come and go.

Just like Eric, WhytBoiz, always told me.

He was right.

Even some clan members don't even come on anymore...

At any rate, you weren't there for [GS-ZM], neither was I (I'm not trying to say I was), so you have no say to that part of Ibis' past.

You weren't there with the smuT incident either, I was. I know what happened first hand there, because I was deeply involved. (not trying to say I'm proud of what happened, as I'm quite ashamed, but I learned from it.)

Here's a quote by Socrates I want you to take into consideration, inthebutt, as it may be helpful to you in the end:

"Then I examined this person--there's no need for me to mention him by name; he was one of our politicians. And when I examined him and talked with him, men of Athens, my experience was something like this: I thought this man seemed wise to many people, and especially to himself, but wasn't.

Then I tried to show him that he thought himself wise, but wasn't.

As a result, he came to dislike me....for my part, I thought to myself as I left, "I'm wiser than that person. For it's likely that neither of us knows anything fine and good, but he thinks he knows something he doesn't know, whereas I, since I don't in fact know, don't think that I do either. At any rate, it seems that I'm wiser than he in just this one small way: that what I don't know, I don't think I know.""

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.