Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Unban on ZM please.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    well maybe if you had an attitude like mine you could change the world.
    Autumn has a very similar attitude.

Fact of the matter is, it's not going to happen. Unless WE THE PEOPLE overthrow THE GOVERNMENT by force. Marching on Washington alone is not going to change the world.

And that means bloodshed.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    With an attitude like that, you're only going to hurt yourself and others.

Wanna know what kind of attitude that is?

It's called selfishness.

ZM does not revolve around you, never has, never will.

ZM was around long before you were, it will be around long after you're gone.

Same goes for me and everyone else.

Ibis will always be here, people will always come and go.

Just like Eric, WhytBoiz, always told me.

He was right.

Even some clan members don't even come on anymore...

At any rate, you weren't there for [GS-ZM], neither was I (I'm not trying to say I was), so you have no say to that part of Ibis' past.

You weren't there with the smuT incident either, I was. I know what happened first hand there, because I was deeply involved. (not trying to say I'm proud of what happened, as I'm quite ashamed, but I learned from it.)

Here's a quote by Socrates I want you to take into consideration, inthebutt, as it may be helpful to you in the end:

"Then I examined this person--there's no need for me to mention him by name; he was one of our politicians. And when I examined him and talked with him, men of Athens, my experience was something like this: I thought this man seemed wise to many people, and especially to himself, but wasn't.

Then I tried to show him that he thought himself wise, but wasn't.

As a result, he came to dislike me....for my part, I thought to myself as I left, "I'm wiser than that person. For it's likely that neither of us knows anything fine and good, but he thinks he knows something he doesn't know, whereas I, since I don't in fact know, don't think that I do either. At any rate, it seems that I'm wiser than he in just this one small way: that what I don't know, I don't think I know.""
    speaking of you little miss perfect, I heard you were never invited to smuT but you wanted to join and was rejected by smuT. This came from the high up's at smuT who still play ZM.

your right I may never be around forever on IBIS but at least I left my mark as a great admin, you on the other hand have left the mark of drama.

great way to be remembered autumn.

**EDIT**

oh and since were throwing around quotes, I wanna share one with you that I got from a fortune cookie last night;

"the drunkenness shall pass but the ugliness shall not.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

See, this is what I mean, when I make a good point, all you do is personally attack me.

Besides, as far as the smuT incident goes, I never ASKED or BEGGED to be in the clan, I was INVITED, by Matter HIMSELF.

Nice job on trying to divert the subject though, but, shall we get on topic again?

speaking of you little miss perfect,
    Never claimed I was perfect.

"what I don't know, I don't think I know."

I heard you were never invited to smuT but you wanted to join and was rejected by smuT. This came from the high up's at smuT who still play ZM.
    What relevance does this have to you?

your right I may never be around forever on IBIS but at least I left my mark as a great admin, you on the other hand have left the mark of drama.
    You being a great admin or not doesn't prove that you are what makes the server great. You are a small piece of the puzzle. And ad hominem attacks only hurt your own case.

great way to be remembered autumn.
    This doesn't disprove the point that the server doesn't revolve around you. Never has. Never will.

oh and since were throwing around quotes, I wanna share one with you that I got from a fortune cookie last night;

"the drunkenness shall pass but the ugliness shall not"
    Make your case without resorting to childish attacks. If you want to look like the mature one then act like it.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Autumn has a very similar attitude.

Fact of the matter is, it's not going to happen. Unless WE THE PEOPLE overthrow THE GOVERNMENT by force. Marching on Washington alone is not going to change the world.

And that means bloodshed.
    And I will say, that I may have a "change the world attitude", I do not have it to where it hurts people.

It's wrong if you truly thought/think that.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

Smut sent me an invite on steam but I never accepted it.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

6. Default

I'm actually agreeing with Autumn here!

Enough with the personal attacks, inthebutt. She's not attacking you personally, so stop attacking her personally.

On a side note, I told you guys overly-cocky or arrogant people never last too long, didn't I? Or if they do, they will eventually find themselves knee-deep in SHIT!

7. Default

See, this is what I mean, when I make a good point, all you do is personally attack me.

Besides, as far as the smuT incident goes, I never ASKED or BEGGED to be in the clan, I was INVITED, by Matter HIMSELF.

Nice job on trying to divert the subject though, but, shall we get on topic again?

Never claimed I was perfect.

"what I don't know, I don't think I know."

What relevance does this have to you?

You being a great admin or not doesn't prove that you are what makes the server great. You are a small piece of the puzzle. And ad hominem attacks only hurt your own case.

This doesn't disprove the point that the server doesn't revolve around you. Never has. Never will.

Make your case without resorting to childish attacks. If you want to look like the mature one then act like it.
    you wanna know why I resort to childish attacks?? its cause you look like a child, behave like a child and sound like a child. so why wouldn't I treat a child like a child???

the quote you put up was referring to caesar himself and do you know why Socrates said that??? because he was jealous that he couldn't have what caesar had or accomplished.

maybe if you used your little quotes on someone who didn't study Julius Caesar in college, you might look cool.

**EDIT**

there is only two ways the personal attack on her will stop:

1. ZERO or JigSaw actually says to stop
    2. she leaves forever
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

you wanna know why I resort to childish attacks?? its cause you look like a child, behave like a child and sound like a child. so why wouldn't I treat a child like a child???
    I am not acting like a child. I'm attempting to be perfectly reasonable, and YOU are acting like a child.

the quote you put up was referring to caesar himself and do you know why Socrates said that??? because he was jealous that he couldn't have what caesar had or accomplished.
    Socrates: 469 BC–399 BC
    Julius Caesar: 100 BC–44 BC

Explain to me how Socrates referred to a figure who wasn't alive yet and who was from a completely different empire (Greek/Roman).

By the way, he is known as one of the founders of Western Philosophy.

maybe if you used your little quotes on someone who didn't study Julius Caesar in college, you might look cool.
    Not talking about Caesar here. We're talking about Socrates.

As a reference....

http://classics.mit.edu/Plato/apology.html

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Smut sent me an invite on steam but I never accepted it.
    Same.

And I will say, that I may have a "change the world attitude", I do not have it to where it hurts people.

It's wrong if you truly thought/think that.

I didn't/don't, and that's one of the reasons I loved/love you.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post

I didn't/don't, and that's one of the reasons I loved/love you.
    Do you think we've gotten over our differences enough to be friends again?

I tried adding you on steam, but your friends list is full...