Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WCS Server Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    You must be really bored if you actually did the math.
    This is pretty simple math, James. I'm not re-writing the laws of physics, you know.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Dont we have like a billion admins ?
    hahaha...
    Plus one.

Remember, we just got a new one.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Not home right now or I'd suggest some.
    Same here....'cept I don't have computer to run it...

MID NEXT WEEK THOUGH...

HOPEFULLY....

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

James stop asking to make seperate servers. The zm is fine. Just cause you suck at escapeing and can't live without your cades, no need to rid the escape maps.

The WCS should be a jailbreak server, out side of that wcs is not to fun in my opinion.

We should also look into a Scout n knives, Surf, or a possible Death match server.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    James stop asking to make seperate servers. The zm is fine. Just cause you suck at escapeing and can't live without your cades, no need to rid the escape maps.

The WCS should be a jailbreak server, out side of that wcs is not to fun in my opinion.
    It is better with a shit ton of extra features, but I doubt IBIS will be able to get many with the multiple servers it already has.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    We should also look into a Scout n knives, Surf, or a possible Death match server.
    A surf server I would support, but I think scoutsknives and deathmatch would be as popular as the pub. They aren't incredibly different.

6. Default

The server is now fixed running correctly and balanced. New maps will be added after the zm gets new maps and after the pub is fixed.

7. Default

WCS is tight. Ive been playing it all day, and still only level 13 or something. But ima get better.

(Except when ZERO is pwning me)
    Last edited by ZERO; 07-27-2009 at 08:46 PM.
    -MBP

8. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    (Except when ZERO is pwning me)
    Got that right

9. Default

The WCS is sorta gay already...
    Acadian is on there and hes going 50 miles an hour with 150 HP...
    Just like it used to be T-T

10. Default

That was RPG but yet hes a knife only class so I can't get a chance to demo him hacking. oh well