Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WCS Server Up

1. Arrow WCS Server Up

The WCS server is now up and running. You may want to check out my guide to help get off to a good start: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...64goto=newpost

I will look into adding maps tomorrow, any idea what kind of maps you all want!?

2. Default

i'll maybe play but its gonna get ghey soon with some of those invisibility classes

3. Default

Not home right now or I'd suggest some.

By the way, if WCS fails, can we make a separate zombie server?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

we will prolly just make another zm server anyways eventually.
    we need to fix the pub and get it going along with the wcs before tho.

(We will need to upgrade our hardware a bit to allow another server)

Live or die, make your choice.

5. Default

(a bit, we are going to need like 10+ more admins to afford another zm mod)

So there are some big known bugs at this point. Some items do not work correctly. My bonus points for weapons do not work also looks like ultimate powers do not fully work. There is currently a private beta where this stuff actually works so we will opt into it later tonight and test everything.

For now I will leave the server up so that you can continue to level. This way when the server is updated you can already have a good head start to make up for your rpg ex.

6. Default

Dont we have like a billion admins ?
    hahaha...

7. Default

That would be nice, then we could have an entire data center

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    lolol.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Dont we have like a billion admins ?
    hahaha...
    1,000,000,000 admins == $11,000,000,000/mo == $132,000,000,000 per fiscal year.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    No, IBIS COULD DOMINATE THE GALAXY!! And have their own nuclear power plant too

10. Default

You must be really bored if you actually did the math. Anyhow, like I said, that's just plan B. If the WCS server doesn't work out, it'd be best to just turn it into a ZM escape map only server, and remove the escape maps from the existing one. Which most of us probably don't want to bother with all the binds and such anyways.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 07-25-2009 at 04:54 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.