Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Moving to Spectator

1. Default Moving to Spectator

I've seen Viper move to spec several times just before being attacked by zombies in order to manipulate his rank. Is this allowed?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oonyx View Post
    I've seen Viper move to spec several times just before being attacked by zombies in order to manipulate his rank. Is this allowed?
    no it isn't and I already told viper that.

you need to also include in your post who the admins where on at the time and if they said anything to viper about it or not.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Well the last time he did this, about an hour ago, he disconnected from the server about 30 seconds after he moved to spec so an admin didn't get the opportunity to say anything to him. I believe Christmas was on.

4. Default

I banned Viper after he came back.

I told him it isn't allowed and regardless of whether he is a regular or not he has to pay for it.

I was not aware that Viper had a history of this, so I only banned him for an hour. If he does it again I would assume a week ban is more than fair.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I banned Viper after he came back.

I told him it isn't allowed and regardless of whether he is a regular or not he has to pay for it.

I was not aware that Viper had a history of this, so I only banned him for an hour. If he does it again I would assume a week ban is more than fair.
    oh he has a history of this, I've banned him before for the same thing also.

he even did it while I was in the server this afternoon, right in front of me.

Curdy was screaming bloody murder as well lol

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    oh he has a history of this, I've banned him before for the same thing also.

he even did it while I was in the server this afternoon, right in front of me.

Curdy was screaming bloody murder as well lol
    I will definitely take that into consideration next time I see him do this again. Thank you.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I will definitely take that into consideration next time I see him do this again. Thank you.
    he'll stop once he knows your watching him and than when you forget all about it, that's when he starts it up again.

**EDIT**

see christmas this is why you need to be an asshole to everyone, that way when it comes time to dish out some punishment to a regular ZM player, you don't have to worry about "feelings" getting hurt.

8. Default

I was not apart of this so I will make it quick.
    I would just like to thank the admins for taking quick action on this sort of thing.

9. Default

I think a more appropriate punishment would be to reset his rank the next time he does it. See how he likes that.

10. Default

lol you guys are really allowed to tell people when they can and can't disconnect from the server? Seig hial mr. admin...