Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Banned... 0.1

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    As a side note, inthebutt is threatening to ban people for 4 weeks for cade breaking; I think killing humans warrants an equal (if not greater) ban time.[/FONT]
    you make me sound so evil walter, I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!!
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

I understand your trying to strike fear into the hearts of the rule breakers, but damn, you're starting to scare poor little Getcha.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    you don't ban people for jumping on nades in gg, how is this any different i wonder?
    It's not any different, just you're killing more people now.

I've banned NUMEROUS people for purposely jumping on their teammates nades just so they could slay them.

That's not right either, but it happens.

All we can do is try to fix it.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    It's not any different, just you're killing more people now.

I've banned NUMEROUS people for purposely jumping on their teammates nades just so they could slay them.

That's not right either, but it happens.

All we can do is try to fix it.
    Nobody should be eating other peoples' nades just to end the game either

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I understand your trying to strike fear into the hearts of the rule breakers, but damn, you're starting to scare poor little Getcha.
    that's her problem. not mine.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

For future reference, meeu, this kind of thread should go under "Unban Me" under "Rules".

-> http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8

7. Default

Nobody should be eating other peoples' nades just to end the game either
    Hay, hay now... I usually only do that when I have no chance of winning...>>

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

8. Default

Do you ever have a chance?

I'm jkn!!!!<3!

9. Default

Do you ever have a chance?

I'm jkn!!!!<3!
    YUUUH.

and 4 times I won my chance.

^^

10. Default

Way of the samurai.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.