Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Banned... 0.1

1. Default Banned... 0.1

Sup i was playing on a gay escape map and i have been banned for no reason.
    Maybe because i blew a bridge bot no warning have been gave b4.
    So can i know howmeny time im banned and if i can get unbanned?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by meeu View Post
    serves you right to be banned, why would you blow up a bridge and kill other players??

cause you fucking think its funny???

there shouldn't be any warnings, its just commen sense not to blow up a bridge while you teammates are on it.

next time don't be such a prick to other players on ZM and you wouldn't get banned.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Since you obviously care enough to post to get unbanned, I'll unban you in 24 hours from this post time.

Just don't do it again.

Live or die, make your choice.

4. Default

We don't like it when people sabotage others in this server.

Seems like common sense, wouldn't you think?

5. Default

you don't ban people for jumping on nades in gg, how is this any different i wonder?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    you don't ban people for jumping on nades in gg, how is this any different i wonder?
    Because it is zombie mod?

7. Default

Err i just logged in and boom im ban again. I dident had time to play... This time its for?

EDIT: In mines of moria when someone blow the brige and there still peeps on it. They never get banned. Well... Most of the time its some frends of Admins bot still....

8. Default

Err i just logged in and boom im ban again. I dident had time to play... This time its for?

EDIT: In mines of moria when someone blow the brige and there still peeps on it. They never get banned. Well... Most of the time its some frends of Admins bot still....
    That never happens.

Also, in those circumstances the humans aren't trying to get to the end. They are standing on the bridge shooting at zombies.

What is your steam ID?

9. Default

If it was on lostworld_v1 last then, then it is I who banned you. I ALWAYS issue warnings to not blow the bridge on humans with no zombies on it. Always.

You had a warning, and you did it regardless, and I issued you a 10080 min ban (1 week). Don't come onto the forums telling people you had no warning. Shall I dig up my condumps to show you? Not reading the chat console is NOT an excuse.

I banned you again just now for 8640 mins (1 week minus 1 day) because I thought an admin unbanned you. It has not been 24 hours from the post time (as JigSaW said he would unban you in that elapsed time), so how did you get back in?

As a side note, inthebutt is threatening to ban people for 4 weeks for cade breaking; I think killing humans warrants an equal (if not greater) ban time.

10. Default

As I told Res, common sense isn't all that common. I don't tolerate TKing either. But I won't ban for more then an hour if its their first offense. I also always warn each round not to do it.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.