Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Design the new IBIS Banner!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Made another one for shits and giggles.
    but its actually rather cool xD

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

I still am liking Christmas's the most however I would like to see it with some different fonts. I just do not like the way that font looks on that particular banner. It looked fine on the others he made but it just does not have the right feel. Other than that I think his is near perfect.

Some of your all's other ideas look nice and others funny too.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I still am liking Christmas's the most however I would like to see it with some different fonts. I just do not like the way that font looks on that particular banner. It looked fine on the others he made but it just does not have the right feel. Other than that I think his is near perfect.

Graablgarble.

I'll try some more fonts.

4. Default

You said you wanted it with your logo >:l
    I could have made something cooler without the yellow dildo logo.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

5. Default

You said you wanted it with your logo >:l
    I could have made something cooler without the yellow dildo logo.
    The text is not clear/big enough. Also if you decide to make a banner that does not use the logo that I attached can you please make a matching logo.
    Come on Rob, I know you can read!

6. Default

Ironically this was the first text that I had in use when I clicked on the type tool.

7. Default

Another one, bit of a different style, more sleek and clean ish.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

8. Default

Another one, bit of a different style, more sleek and clean ish.
    Definitely contemporary here.

I like it but, it's definitely not what we're going for.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

9. Default

10. Default

Rob, I liked what you did with my logo it looks way way way better than mine. I did however later say that people could avoid my logo if they made there own and then used it in the banner.

So far I like the first one more because the colors make the words stand out more. The second one looks cool but you need to help bring out the text more if you want the guns dimmer like that.

Great work on the new font too this one really blends with the theme more. So far these two are in the lead. Thank you to everyone that has been working on these, keep up the great work.