Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Design the new IBIS Banner!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I don't believe that the red and blue should be as bold as you want them to be, given they do stand out more, but they also take away from the rest of the picture.

The font needs to stand out, but it also needs to blend with the rest of the picture.

If not, what's the point of having a background?

Having the stark white, then having the flame red and bright blue, is kind of childish. Is takes away the seriousness of the picture behind it, which in this case, I REALLY, REALLY like the background picture, and I believe that toning it all down will tie the picture together, while also standing out.

the picture is well balanced, and the font is much better.

It really brings it all together.

I'm an artist, been to art college, and was in AP art all through high school...so that is my credibility.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

3. Default

Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Very nice Rob!

5. Default

Am I getting closer?

6. Default

Am I getting closer?
    I like the top one better, but how come the banner has to be so dark ZERO???

I kinda wanna take christmas's and make it more sharper not blurred out like these.

christmas can you post the .psd file for me on those two banners???

or just send me a link to it.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

I never said I wanted a dark banner just that so far that was the best looking one. I would like to see some people try some that are not so dark, but currently that is the one in the lead. I am going to extend this for another week because I am not going to be able to put up the new site as soon as I wanted and it looks like you all want some extra time. One of the reasons for this delay is that I now believe that our current web host is just not going to work out and that we need to find a managed vps host so that we NEVER have down time

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I never said I wanted a dark banner just that so far that was the best looking one. I would like to see some people try some that are not so dark, but currently that is the one in the lead. I am going to extend this for another week because I am not going to be able to put up the new site as soon as I wanted and it looks like you all want some extra time. One of the reasons for this delay is that I now believe that our current web host is just not going to work out and that we need to find a managed vps host so that we NEVER have down time
    yeah last night in my drunken state at 4 in the morning I tried getting on to the forums, but it wouldn't load!!!

I gave up and watched super troopers lol.

but alright one more week to crank out a few more banners.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

Here you go Holy!

I've never laugh so hard on these forums...TY Christmas !
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

10. Default

Haha you actually used that as a signature. Nice Holy!

Inthebutt you'll have to wait a few days for the PSD file. My laptop monitor is overheating and the LED is busted, so I'm sending it into DELL today or tomorrow to get it fixed.

Tonight I will see if I can get all the essential files, but if not we will both be shit out of luck until I get it back.