Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Design the new IBIS Banner!

1. Arrow Design the new IBIS Banner!

I am looking for some new ideas for the banner on the new website shown below (beta):

The colors that I am using in the website and the buttons are already shown on the page so logically it needs to match.

So here is the deal, you all have 7 Days to create the best banner you can. At the end of 7 days I will select my fav choice or use the one I started with. The winner gets the reward of having their work shown to thousands of visitors to the new site

Also if you guys want the player images that I currently use just send me a pm.

Rules:

• Image must be 900x220
    • Must contain the new ibis logo shown below in it (it is a transparent png):
    Attached Images

2. Default

are there any rules to this??

as in what can and can't be put in the banner??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Can we change the color of the knife? The yellow is kinda gay and looks either like a banana or a dildo. How about like black or steel colored?
    -MBP

4. Default

ZERO can we replace the IBIS logo you have in that picture with something like this??

I did this in about 15 minutes.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    ZERO can we replace the IBIS logo you have in that picture with something like this??

I did this in about 15 minutes.
    what do you have, to make banners like that.

6. Default

I'm in.

I really don't like that yellow color.

7. Default

-.- photoshop.. there are like a billion tuts

and eww.. the colors are yucky.. didn't we talked about this last year ZERO :P

O.O btw you don't mind if i make .gif.. instead of a .jpg do u?
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    what do you have, to make banners like that.
    I used adobe photoshop CS3.

that's just a background and text box.

I found my own CS characters and I'm customizing those as we speak right now.

9. Default

I will release the individual objects on here later today so that you can change the color of them if you really want. If you decide the use the custom objects then I ask that you make a square logo like the one I provided as well. One of the problems with the old banner is that there is nothing that really works well as a logo that can be used as a spray tag or even for advertising on other websites. What I really want is a symbol and a banner that really represents IBIS and can be easily recognizable as US.

Also for those who want to work from scratch you can find the weapon outlines that I started with in Counter-Strike as fonts. You can then open these fonts and do what you please.

10. Default

i personally really like the one that is on the steam group.

Live or die, make your choice.