Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: xXHoLy-dArTXx WTF!?!

1. Default

Ok to everyone! I know Ok i was admin abusing there Ok! plz i am Sorry I know Ninja and to everyone it was the wronge thing to do Ok And (i didnt ban you) But anyways.....I know it was even the wronge thing to kick you...And i did see that pple have said that Dr.A has coused problems but anyways....Sorry for what i was saying and sorry for harassing you...ok i know i should have proof what i usually do is go one spect. and look at the person yesterday was unusual and u can stop telling me this but...I know i dont know all the regulars i know u guys r mad at me Sorry ok

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by *Holy-Dart* View Post
    Ok to everyone! I know Ok i was admin abusing there Ok! plz i am Sorry I know Ninja and to everyone it was the wronge thing to do Ok And (i didnt ban you) But anyways.....I know it was even the wronge thing to kick you...And i did see that pple have said that Dr.A has coused problems but anyways....Sorry for what i was saying and sorry for harassing you...ok i know i should have proof what i usually do is go one spect. and look at the person yesterday was unusual and u can stop telling me this but...I know i dont know all the regulars i know u guys r mad at me Sorry ok
    Holy-Dart I would first like to say that I do owe you an apology. I understand that you are trying to do your job and keep people happy. And both my tone and vulgar language were not called for and only made me look guilty.

I know this is a bit long but I need to get this off my chest.
    First off please understand when I said "You F&%King liar..." I was not talking to you and should have made that clear. I was talking to the person who for two rounds messed up a cade and let the zombies in... and then proceded to call me out as a cade breaker. Noobs screwing up a cade is one thing but the second round after the cade was set up I didnt do anything. I didnt fire my gun. I didnt throw a grenade. I just watched in dis belief as he fooled around with the machines till they were moved and the zombies got in... so when you stepped in warning me about my actions I lost my temper.

Second I know this was a little incident and I never wanted any action taken against you. I merely wanted a record of what I thought was abuse (punishing without any proof).

A kick really isnt that big of a deal. However I have started seeing a friegthening trend of new admins making up rules as they go (i.e. no vents, to tubes, no Shotty, no para). Several times in the past 3 weeks if a regular admin isnt on I have been warned for going to whats starting to feel like any place that is somewhat hard to get into as a zombie. I know some spots are kinda mean but last time I spoke with Zero glitch spots and redroom on highschool (i.e places the zombies cant get you 99% of the time) where the only punishable spots. I mean I freaking got warned for being alone in a tube with a shotty on snoopie!!! Once about 2 weeks ago... 4 admins where on I had two tell me a spot was off limits while the other two admins said it wasnt. To avoid an "admin argument" I agreed to just not go there the next round.

I have several friends that are new to counterstrike who wont play ZM because if Ive playd this long and mind the rules yet get so much grief how are they supposed to have any fun and not get into trouble.

I do not expect special treatment as a regular but I do know and obey the rules. I dont think Im out of line to expect the admins to not only know and obey the rules but to be role models for other players. Not taking crap from someone who is deliberatly causing trouble is one thing but remember there are still alot of new players (hell sometimes even old players) that will make mistakes and do not deserve the "BAN HAMMER". The Tos and Rules are there for a reason.

{Chronic I involved other Admins in this situation beacuse as I stated when I messaged you I respect you guys and wanted some honest feedback. I didnt ask anyone to take my side simply because I am a regular (hell you could have simply Private messaged me your thoughts). I simply wanted to know if this admins actions were the same as any other admin on ZM would have done. I didnt think it had become the policy of Admins to kick (or any other form of punishment) without proof. I was hoping that a coming of the minds could take place... I would like to be involved more in ZM. I like gungame and all but ZM is my home!!!}

Holy-Dart everyone makes mistakes I hope you learn from this and I hold no ill will towards you. I hope that after this post we can put this behind us and look forward to killing some zombies with you in the future.

3. Default

Like I may have said in Getcha's thread.. We all start somewhere.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Don't ban anyone from another player's accusations. Have proof first before you start harassing the accused. I would have gotten angry too if I were accused of breaking a rule I did not commit.

5. Default

I'm glad this was resolved peacefully.

Hope to see you in game sometime, Dart.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

very nice signature......

7. Default

So, if I ban myself for an hour every night i go to bed is this considered admin abuse? or if i Ban myself for 5 minutes to go to the restroom or eat or whatever is this admin abuse to myself? fucking hell , I am an admin abuser to my own dam self I shall go punish myself and spank myself while Im at it as well...also!!!!!!!!!! there are admins that do this too (they shall remain unnamed!) they are admin abusers too!!! they ban themselves just so that they dont play anymore the rest of the night those fucking assholes!!! They should play Ibis ALL NIGHT BOY-EH

*everything that was said here is a joke and was preformed as a skit for your entertainment if you believe anything I said you are an idiot but the part of me banning myself for 5 minutes or an hour to go to bed and punishing myself and spanking thy self is true I will do this and video tape it for everyone's pleasure!*

BYE! <3 Kazee
    Time your riddles right, and make a point that has no sense
    Make sure that you're smiling, and the money's been well spent
    Innocence and ignorance, it all goes hand in hand
    I'm not sure that I'm right, but I hope you'll understand
    I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end
    And all the plastic people have now become your friends
    Before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream
    I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream

I am not even going to read all of this crap but I put my trust in Vladninja. I do not believe he would ever do wrong.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

9. Default

Ok thank you for forgiving me I am sorry aboutt he whole thing
    So yeh i have learned from my mistake there
    Now lets forget about this

And kill some zombies

10. Default

Kazee...

............................................______ __
    ....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
    .............................,.-”...................................“-.,
    .........................,/...............................................”:,
    .....................,?........................... ...........................\,
    .................../.................................................. .........,}
    ................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
    .............../.................................................. .,:”........./
    ............../.....__.........................................:` .........../
    ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
    .........../(_....”~,_........-,_......................,:`........_/
    ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
    ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
    ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
    ................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
    ........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\
    ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

Lol Ily<3