Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Steam Icons off for now

1. Default

Actually I think it is more likely a dos attack or some program on the webserver not being configured correctly. We will be doing a overhaul of the web server today to work on problems.

But yea, the cpu usage is low and I can not really track bandwith because the monitor is broken. This is what leads me to believe that it is a DOS because nothing else really fits...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Your grammar needs fixing.

What is with you and deleting old threads? Why do you care so much? Are those old threads haunting you in your sleep?

I'm sure ZERO's database has many terabytes of space, plenty more than we will ever use up.

Stop trying to get old threads deleted, it shouldn't concern you at all.
    Now I feel like I'm just repeating myself. Let me talk in big letters like Inthebutt.

I was stuck at my grandparents house with nothing to do. Yes, I did stop trying to get old threads deleted, before you even posted that. I even told you I stopped and I was bored. I also told you NOT TO REPLY TO TO MY POST.

4Nd wu7z rung wid mai gr4m3r? Ow, my brain.. And yes, I know they have alot of room to store it. Like I said, I was bored. And it's no worse then your tripple posting.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 07-26-2009 at 04:45 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    4Nd wu7z rung wid mai gr4m3r? Ow, my brain.. And yes, I know they have alot of room to store it. Like I said, I was bored. And it's no worse then your tripple posting.
    "And yes, I know they have A LOT of room to store it. Like I said, I was bored. And it's no worse THAN (than is a comparison; then is a description of time) your TRIPLE posting."

4. Default

You must be bored too. Good, you can relate to how I am right now.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    "And yes, I know they have A LOT of room to store it. Like I said, I was bored. And it's no worse THAN (than is a comparison; then is a description of time) your TRIPLE posting."

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost fell off my chair from sheer laughter!!

CHRISTMAS I LOVE YOU FOR THIS!!!

8. Default

Lol.. FTW.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jeimuzu View Post
    now i feel like i'm just repeating myself. Let me talk in big letters like inthebutt.

i was stuck at my grandparents house with nothing to do. Yes, i did stop trying to get old threads deleted, before you even posted that. I even told you i stopped and i was bored. I also told you not to reply to to my post.

4nd wu7z rung wid mai gr4m3r? Ow, my brain.. And yes, i know they have alot of room to store it. Like i said, i was bored. And it's no worse then your tripple posting.
    you gotta go bigger james!!!!!
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

10. Default

Maybe make it bold and red too. Makes it look like I'm angry. OR TALK WITH CAPS LOCK ON.

Okay, I'm done. And Walter, you basically made me post two times with essentially the same content. If you need me to repeat things then you should work on your reading skills.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 07-26-2009 at 05:50 PM.