Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Steam Icons off for now

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Maybe make it bold and red too. Makes it look like I'm angry. OR TALK WITH CAP LOCKS ON.

Okay, I'm done.
    now it just looks like your period for this month has arrived and you had a seizure when you were typing out "or space things out"

Go make a banner james.

**EDIT**

stop editing your post james!!!!
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    now it just looks like your period for this month has arrived and you had a seizure when you were typing out "or space things out"

Go make a banner james.

**EDIT**

stop editing your post james!!!!
    Sorry I have a habit of going over my posts about 6 times picking out problems in it.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Okay, I'm done. And Walter, you basically made me post two times with essentially the same content. If you need me to repeat things then you should work on your reading skills.
    Maybe if you wouldn't make things so FUCKING complicated to read/understand. I'm not the one with the reading problem here, you're the one with the WRITING problem!!

Sorry I have a habit of going over my posts about 6 times picking out problems in it.
    Yet you fail to observe conspicuous grammatical errors.

4. Default

Come on guys, lets all just try and get alongggggg.

FOR THE SAKE OF MY SANITY!!!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Maybe if you wouldn't make things so FUCKING complicated to read/understand. I'm not the one with the reading problem here, you're the one with the WRITING problem!!

Yet you fail to observe conspicuous grammatical errors.
    There's a fine line between gibberish and understandable writing. Have you taken a look at some of these kids Walter? Why bother picking on the little tiny errors and mistakes I make when there's people who are easily 10 times worse than myself? It looks like you're purposely trying to start something, especially when I told you not to reply to my post, because it was only there to explain the reasons behind my actions. It wasn't posted to be commented on or to be mocked.

My grammar might not be perfect but neither are you. Perfection is an opinion, a perception. Or perhaps, satisfaction is perfection. If it satisfies you to make your grammar as correct as possible, then who am I to tell you to do otherwise?

It could be that I'm wrong. Maybe you're trying to do me a favor and teach me. You wouldn't bother saying anything if you didn't care.

Aww, I love you too, Walter.. Interesting, this is my 666th post.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

where is this all going?