Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Getcha admin abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    don't even get me started on you PINK out of all the admins on ZM right now, I really and honestly believe you are the worse one.

I'm gonna save that for another thread and keep this one on getcha.
    Make a thread you have nothing cause I dont abuse. Watch your mouth and be careful. I did think you were my friend, but your just another asshole.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Make a thread you have nothing cause I dont abuse. Watch your mouth and be careful. I did think you were my friend, but your just another asshole.

So, let me get this straight, when someone is being truthful, that makes them an asshole and they need to watch their mouth?

I know inthebutt and I don't get along very well, but I agree 100% with him on this.

Now, I may not being playing ZM at the moment, but my ZM friends message me everyday and let me know what's going on.

Your name and Getchas' name ALWAYS come up followed by ADMIN ABUSE.

True, I have not seen YOU abuse, but I HAVE seen GETCHA abused numerous times.

She's only done it once?

Sweetie, don't fool yourself.

Since I can't fix my laptop, I'm just going to get all of the saved files off of it, and when I'm able to do that, I'll get all the abuse demos I have on her.

I have more on her than I do Virtus.

And that's sad.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

I haven't seen Pink abuse much. If at all, she may have slapped herself around. But other than that, I can't speak against her.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I haven't seen Pink abuse much. If at all, she may have slapped herself around. But other than that, I can't speak against her.
    Well, we can't divert to her.

We always divert from the topic, lmao.

If the time comes and it's needed, a thread will be made on her.

This one is about Getcha, not Pink.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Don't tell me to watch my mouth. I don't even know you and you thought I was a friend?? what kind of bullshit is that???

your the third person to call me an asshole in the forums. but you wanna see me be an asshole??

your the first chick with a dick that has called me an asshole.

how does that work out for you??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

Don't tell me to watch my mouth. I don't even know you and you thought I was a friend?? what kind of bullshit is that???

your the third person to call me an asshole in the forums. but you wanna see me be an asshole??

your the first chick with a dick that has called me an asshole.

how does that work out for you??
    This won't get anywhere.

Don't take his/her bait.

7. Default

For the love of all that is sane please don't drag this thread off topic.

I beg of all of ye.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

I beg of all of ye.
    I'm trying to not let it get diverted.

D:

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

I beg of all of ye.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

10. Default

LOL.

So cute.

xD