Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Getcha admin abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post

Ha, but seriously, I'll take a look at the demo's later tonight or tomorrow.

Live or die, make your choice.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JigSaW View Post

For your information Getcha's abuse comes within the first five minutes. I kept the demo going in case she would do it again.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    For your information Getcha's abuse comes within the first five minutes. I kept the demo going in case she would do it again.
    Odd how she hasn't responded to this yet.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Jigsaw don't be too harsh on her. She's a new admin and I'm sure that she's learned from this. It's her first abuse thread. If it's really such a reoccurring problem and continues even after this then you should be able to easily get another demo of her.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

well ima say this tho the first 5 minutes christmas there was some abuse and some more later on, but if you checked the zombie progress you wld see they where all stuck in the tubes, in their own epic fail situation. untill you put no block on half way through the demo.

i know thats not the point.

but anyway

if you watch the demo you just see how much getcha tried to do the map properly and failing evertime (which tbh was fing hilarious).

I think it just got to the point where she just gave up trying it the way it was supposed to be.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    well ima say this tho the first 5 minutes christmas there was some abuse and some more later on, but if you checked the zombie progress you wld see they where all stuck in the tubes, in their own epic fail situation. untill you put no block on half way through the demo.
    Yeah I hadn't played that map in awhile so I didn't know the rcon command for noblock.

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    if you watch the demo you just see how much getcha tried to do the map properly and failing evertime (which tbh was fing hilarious).

I think it just got to the point where she just gave up trying it the way it was supposed to be.
    I'll repeat a quote I heard in the movie Batman Begins.

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up."

You can't learn how to play a map if you cheat during it.

look admins have there own ways, and if im slapping myself hey i doubt that thats a problem, i mean i use to slap others n accidently kill them but i learned from that and stopped (but i must admit it was hillarious Lawlz) anywho is it really a problem if i slap myself? (Zero or Jigsaw ONLY answer plz) because how am i hurting others by doing so?! Because the ones like christmas that Pms alot?!? LoL!!!! Anyways when i was slapping myself, no one was complaining ^^ they seemed to be amused LOL!!!!!!! So the only 1 who had a problem with it is christmas, he thinks he has all the power and i will not tolerate that with him, he needs to grow up and realize the whole world doesnt revolve around him ^^!!!!! But yeah i seen i jumped at the end and killed every1 =/ so yeah im extremly sorry about that, sometimes i can be a bit clueless. But i'm still learning here, but Zero JiGsAw plz forgive me if i am wrong and plzzz let me know for future reference Anywho i will only be speaking to zero or jigsaw so dont bother with the drama i will most likely not reply unless i need to!!!! kthnxbye
    Last edited by ImGonnaGetCha; 07-27-2009 at 01:15 AM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JigSaW View Post

nOOb??? how about you come in the ZM server and show me how a noob really plays??

-The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

Getcha, don't be childish, please. And don't make baseless accusations either. That's just stupid.

And please take some effort to creating fluid paragraphs. It is incredibly irritating to read what you write on these forums sometimes.

10. Default

ohgodgivesitarestyougrammernazi's.thisistheinterne t