Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Getcha admin abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    ohgodgivesitarestyougrammernazi's.thisistheinterne t
    I didn't correct every little mistake she made, Curdy.

This isn't second grade. People here should be able to at least seem like they know how to form complete, legible sentences.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    look admins have there own ways, and if im slapping myself hey i doubt that thats a problem, i mean i use to slap others n accidently kill them but i learned from that and stopped (but i must admit it was hillarious Lawlz) anywho is it really a problem if i slap myself? (Zero or Jigsaw ONLY answer plz) because how am i hurting others by doing so?! Because the one like christmas that Pms alot?!? LoL!!!! Anyways when i was slapping myself, no one was complaining ^^ they seemed to be amused LOL!!!!!!! So the only 1 who had a problem with it is christmas, he thinks he has all the power and i will not tolerate that with him, he needs to grow up and realize the whole world doesnt revolve around him ^^!!!!! But yeah i seen i jumped at the end and killed every1 =/ so yeah im extremly sorry about that, sometimes i can be a bit clueless. But i'm still learning here, but Zero JiGsAw plz forgive me if i am wrong and plzzz let me know for future reference Anywho i will only be speaking to zero or jigsaw so dont bother with the drama i will most likely not reply unless i need to!!!! kthnxbye
    getcha I even told you before, when you first got admin, to stop slapping yourself.

what do the current admins think that slapping yourself is allowed???

its not, even if no one complains. its against the rules and are in trouble getcha.

NYS has demo's of you.

seriously ZERO, I know money is good for IBIS but the current batch of admins are fucking up the server way to much.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

If she stops as of now then there is no more problem. Let Zero and/or Jigsaw decide, and let Getcha try to prove she has changed for the better.

I have admin now, so you can bet that I'll be on and making sure the server is running smoothly. I'll know if this persists.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    If she stops as of now then there is no more problem. Let Zero and/or Jigsaw decide, and let Getcha try to prove she has changed for the better.
    That was essentially the reason I made this thread.

What getcha did isn't incredibly malicious, but she shouldn't be doing it.

5. Default

I'm glad that was the reason. Good job Christmas.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    look admins have there own ways, and if im slapping myself hey i doubt that thats a problem, i mean i use to slap others n accidently kill them but i learned from that and stopped (but i must admit it was hillarious Lawlz) anywho is it really a problem if i slap myself? (Zero or Jigsaw ONLY answer plz) because how am i hurting others by doing so?! Because the ones like christmas that Pms alot?!? LoL!!!! Anyways when i was slapping myself, no one was complaining ^^ they seemed to be amused LOL!!!!!!! So the only 1 who had a problem with it is christmas, he thinks he has all the power and i will not tolerate that with him, he needs to grow up and realize the whole world doesnt revolve around him ^^!!!!! But yeah i seen i jumped at the end and killed every1 =/ so yeah im extremly sorry about that, sometimes i can be a bit clueless. But i'm still learning here, but Zero JiGsAw plz forgive me if i am wrong and plzzz let me know for future reference Anywho i will only be speaking to zero or jigsaw so dont bother with the drama i will most likely not reply unless i need to!!!! kthnxbye
    its not a problem if you slap yourself.
    it becomes a problem if you slap yourself to give an unfair advantage to yourself in the map. (Eg going ahead of players in escape or slapping yourself to a position where it is impossible for zombies to get to in cade maps).

So in the future don't slap yourself to give yourself an unfair advantage.

Live or die, make your choice.