Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hey Everyone

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Humm.. Now I'm curious.
    I don't wanna be banned from the forums for it.

roflz.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    I don't wanna be banned from the forums for it.

roflz.
    You won't.. <.< I think.

Also, Chronic, Vlad has every right to be upset at this guy. He's even broken my barricades on a few occasions.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

You won't.. <.< I think.

Also, Chronic, Vlad has every right to be upset at this guy. He's even broken my barricades on a few occasions.
    I'm skurred.

D:

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

I think my IQ dropped 4 points from reading that.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

I think my IQ dropped 4 points from reading that.
    lolol.

I'll ask him next time I see him on.

Which I'm going to download steam, then CSS and see if this computer will run it.

My mom is going to kill me, but AWH WELL!

6. Default

I bet my grandparent's laptop can run it. It can run Mabinogi fairly well. I just don't have anything but a wheel mouse over there to use.. So that would fail pretty quickly.

7. Default

I bet my grandparent's laptop can run it. It can run Mabinogi fairly well. I just don't have anything but a wheel mouse over there to use.. So that would fail pretty quickly.
    yeouch.