2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Philo View Post
    Dr. Andre Philios here.

Just making a brief introduction.
    Welcome to ibis.

Nice to meet you.

I'm Autumn.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

Welcome.

Good to have you here.

4. Default

Salutations. Welcome to the IBIS community.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Live or die, make your choice.

6. Default

Hi Dr.A... welcome to IBIS.

*and on a side note* if you ever fuck up my cade and then blame me for cade breaking again I will trade your soul to the devil for a pack of gum.

Thanks hope you enjoy the server.
    Last edited by Vladninja; 07-27-2009 at 01:18 PM.

7. Default

What a greeting Vlad... calm down...

Dr. A welcome to your new hell... I'll be your guidence well your here, you have met your nemisis, Vlad... Our resident "tease" Autumn... The man with a plan, Jigsaw... Christmas, the resident, well just a resident <laughing sinisterly> (relax Christmas, don't take personally)... and the resident greeter and peace keeper, Jeimuzu!

Hopefully you'll stay long enough to meet the rest of the clan, but be weary, you are being watched even when you don't see us! So behave and enjoy!

~peace
    Chronic <ibis.a>

8. Default

Welcome!

P.S. I didn't know Jigsaw is asian.

9. Default

welcome i guess

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    What a greeting Vlad... calm down...

Dr. A welcome to your new hell... I'll be your guidence well your here, you have met your nemisis, Vlad... Our resident "tease" Autumn... The man with a plan, Jigsaw... Christmas, the resident, well just a resident <laughing sinisterly> (relax Christmas, don't take personally)... and the resident greeter and peace keeper, Jeimuzu!

Hopefully you'll stay long enough to meet the rest of the clan, but be weary, you are being watched even when you don't see us! So behave and enjoy!

~peace
    Chronic <ibis.a>

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.