Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Pink fuzz balls of doom | ibis.a

1. Default

Yes please close this thread and other like this.

Private Messaging: USE IT

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    You want me apologize first? Wow. When you started smack talk with me today first in the admin abuse section. So get real, you started this i wont wave a white flag so easily not until I get the respect I gave you until today. I seen you on the forums seen you game didnt talk much but you seem nice. Some one that could be a friend of mine. So get real or get lost.
    I'm gonna get real, when you decided to ignore the radio command spammers the other day, it showed me what type of admin you are. your the type that doesn't punish there friends or turns the other way.

Your fairly new to the IBIS ZM and you haven't been an admin anywhere near the amount of times as james and I.

We can close this thread after everything is put out on the table.

I'm sure those of you that were there when I decided to take a break from ZM can remember, that there were no spammers, cade breaking was to a minimum and admins were doing there jobs.

now it seems like people are just purchasing admins to use it to there gain and to help there friends out. I've seen alot of admins just slap themselves across a map lately. ignore rules being broken cause of someone there friends with did it, perfect example was holy dart when she banned vladninja cause Dr. A said he cade broke.

if your an admin and you don't have the server's best interest in mind than you shouldn't be admin.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    I'm gonna get real, when you decided to ignore the radio command spammers the other day, it showed me what type of admin you are. your the type that doesn't punish there friends or turns the other way.
    I would have to be on the same team I didnt hear the spam so I guess there were on the other team alot. Smart one

Your fairly new to the IBIS ZM and you haven't been an admin anywhere near the amount of times as james and I.
    I am new, but your not acting like your more mature.

We can close this thread after everything is put out on the table.
    Finally we can agree on some thing

now it seems like people are just purchasing admins to use it to there gain and to help there friends out. I've seen alot of admins just slap themselves across a map lately. ignore rules being broken cause of someone there friends with did it, perfect example was holy dart when she banned vladninja cause Dr. A said he cade broke.
    People are buying admin to help the server, those that abuse will lose it. Thats all I have to say on this topic (this is an edit)

if your an admin and you don't have the server's best interest in mind than you shouldn't be admin.
    I do have the server best interest.
    Last edited by Pink; 07-27-2009 at 01:17 AM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Yo James..

What was the point of that picture? Are you complimenting Pink that she's doing her job as an admin admin and enforcing the "2 per tube" rule?
    What two per tube rule? This is the first time in all of my playing ZM that it has even been mentioned.

Seriously, someone show me in the rules where having too many people in the tubes is against the rules.

And "Pink knows the rules better than Christmas & James. Lol @ these new kids "

Walter, you are better than this. Don't stoop so low as to make fun of others.

5. Default

I would have to be on the same team I didnt hear the spam so I guess there were on the other team alot. Smart one
    you were, smart one and I use that term lightly, you were still a human and it was humans that were spamming the radio commands; holy.flash.ninja and lazytown

I am new, but your not acting like your more mature.
    you were right about one thing, I never said alot. that's cause I was sitting there watching how the current admins operate and maybe if there were doing there jobs, I wouldn't have to buy admin and come back to fix things

I have too, I seen old admins do it do. Admins that you even respect. So shut it.
    bullshit, I've never seen HOLY S**T, james, hobo, anex, Res or lukey favor someone cause there friends. If anything those guys would rather ban than worry about hurting someone's feelings.

6. Default

bullshit, I've never seen HOLY S**T, james, hobo, anex, Res or lukey favor someone cause there friends. If anything those guys would rather ban than worry about hurting someone's feelings.

I didnt read that part right. I thought you were talking about the tube rule.

7. Default

I didnt read that part right. I thought you were talking about the tube rule.
    your credibility has just gone out the window pink.

you can ask any of the clan members and long time admins, people buy admin to get out of being punished by other admins.

that's another point I wanna address, why do admins slap each other around??? it doesn't matter if its for shit and giggle, did you not read in the TOS that your not suppose to use your admin commands on other admins???

like I said you apologize and we can forget all about this, if not I'm just gonna keep at it. ask autumn I'm good at keeping things going.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    What two per tube rule? This is the first time in all of my playing ZM that it has even been mentioned.

Seriously, someone show me in the rules where having too many people in the tubes is against the rules.

And "Pink knows the rules better than Christmas & James. Lol @ these new kids "

Walter, you are better than this. Don't stoop so low as to make fun of others.
    James left a very big hole for both of you. I just drove a dump truck through it.

Also, Christmas do you not know how to quote people preserving their font? I've never had any problem doing this...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    James left a very big hole for both of you. I just drove a dump truck through it.

Also, Christmas do you not know how to quote people preserving their font? I've never had any problem doing this...
    walter your starting to get annoying.

10. Default

like I said you apologize and we can forget all about this, if not I'm just gonna keep at it. ask autumn I'm good at keeping things going.
    I would forgive you but I didnt start this. You did. Your saying it ok for you to kick some one on the ground but if they fight back its there fault?. That really sad, pathetic really.[
    Last edited by Pink; 07-27-2009 at 01:34 AM. Reason: wrong color!