Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Pink fuzz balls of doom | ibis.a

1. Default Pink fuzz balls of doom | ibis.a

Pink if your gonna sit in game and accuse me of admin abuse when you where no where near my cade, you really need to STFU, you chick with a dick.

I banned liroy for breaking my cade, I know what I'm doing, I don't need some tranny looking over my shoulder and telling me how to be an admin, when I've been an admin way before you decided to be a chick with a dick.

you've just pissed the wrong guy off pink.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

I said your abusing? But when i go to the abusing forms I dont see a thread about you started by me? Are maybe your head is in your butt so you cant see.
    Looks like your trying to start drama by me, no one like drama starters

3. Default

LOL!!! Fred admin abusing.. Good one pink.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

To make myself clear I never said you admin abused. I only asked why some one was banned. And you see any where on the forums with me saying your abusing. No you dont. I see alot of you starting drama though

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    To make myself clear I never said you admin abused. I only asked why some one was banned. And you see any where on the forums with me saying your abusing. No you dont. I see alot of you starting drama though
    I second this. Stop starting shit, people.

6. Default

But from what I read you accused him in game....?

Unless I misunderstood.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I second this. Stop starting shit, people.
    I agree though, he went about this the wrong way.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

8. Default

God dammit!

How long did you ban him for, because that son of a bitch was supposed to be banned for a week two days ago, I had to ban him twice, and he hasn't yet served a single day off the server.

Fucking ass, I'm sick of that cockroach coming back to the server every day when he isn't even supposed to be playing till next friday at the earliest.

9. Default

I just don't start drama with people for no reason pink. If you didn't say I was abusing than why you say to me you were gonna start recording everything that I do??

Get with program pink. Telling me not to start drama.

**EDIT**

I banned him for a day for breaking my Cade.

Oh and pink I don't answer to you so if you ask a question I really don't have to explain why I choose to ban someone. You haven't earned that right with me yet.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    If you didn't say I was abusing than why you say to me you were gonna start recording everything that I do??
    That's definitely a sign of mistrust and a silent accusation of abuse.