Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets get the unwritten rules writen

1. Default

oh and I just wanted to say,

thanks breezy for joining the IBIS forums, glad to have you on here.

its nice to know people wanna join the forums.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

If these forums were able to yell at people I would come in here and say "LOUD NOISES HURTS THE HEART....I MEAN BRAIN!!!!!"

Lets all get alone and hold hands (if they are not sweaty) and be nice , if youre mean to people that live 1309843924 miles away from you then its really not nice to be doing that to someone who you really cant confront o.o and um rules? I don't know what I can say about them except that some admins cant make rules on the fly UNLESS the rule they are implying is noticeable by everyone in the server and agreeing on like...restricting scouts one very escape map...YES DO IT ----fucking curdy....
    Time your riddles right, and make a point that has no sense
    Make sure that you're smiling, and the money's been well spent
    Innocence and ignorance, it all goes hand in hand
    I'm not sure that I'm right, but I hope you'll understand
    I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end
    And all the plastic people have now become your friends
    Before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream
    I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream

3. Default

I think its great people brag about how many posts they have when 80% of them are fucking flame wars or just bullshit for the sake of a post.

Im tempted to talk to ManBearPig about resetting Autumn and Walters post number as punishment for all the fucking drama that has gone on.
    Enough guys it was almost funny at first but now its just embarassing for all of IBIS. I dont care who started what.... and your not "the bigger man/woman" by saying you are and then responding with your own personal stab. I am friends with both of you and I feel you both share equal blame.

Can we get back to this thread of should it just be closed since its not really going anywhere?

4. Default

LOL Kaz, I was gonna respond to Chelsea, but you are right, let's all hold hands and be happy together.

Life is too short to be drunk... I mean .... angry or something..

Now...

5. Default

Hey ninja weren't you banned? ....welcome back homie g ...it sucks you were banned for being a good ninja
    Time your riddles right, and make a point that has no sense
    Make sure that you're smiling, and the money's been well spent
    Innocence and ignorance, it all goes hand in hand
    I'm not sure that I'm right, but I hope you'll understand
    I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end
    And all the plastic people have now become your friends
    Before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream
    I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    I think its great people brag about how many posts they have when 80% of them are fucking flame wars or just bullshit for the sake of a post.

Im tempted to talk to ManBearPig about resetting Autumn and Walters post number as punishment for all the fucking drama that has gone on.
    Enough guys it was almost funny at first but now its just embarassing for all of IBIS. I dont care who started what.... and your not "the bigger man/woman" by saying you are and then responding with your own personal stab. I am friends with both of you and I feel you both share equal blame.

Can we get back to this thread of should it just be closed since its not really going anywhere?
    I swear she is catching right up to me, its just amazes me about how many post one person can make in a day.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kazee View Post
    If these forums were able to yell at people I would come in here and say "LOUD NOISES HURTS THE HEART....I MEAN BRAIN!!!!!"

Lets all get alone and hold hands (if they are not sweaty) and be nice , if youre mean to people that live 1309843924 miles away from you then its really not nice to be doing that to someone who you really cant confront o.o and um rules? I don't know what I can say about them except that some admins cant make rules on the fly UNLESS the rule they are implying is noticeable by everyone in the server and agreeing on like...restricting scouts one very escape map...YES DO IT ----fucking curdy....
    LMAO.

And here we have our comic relief!

I can never understand a damn word you try to say, Kazee.

lolol.

QFT!!!

I learned a new acronym!!

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

8. Default

I only brag to inthebutt, lolol.

Cause I think it's funneh.

And go ahead, reset my count, idc.

I'll post more to get back up to inthebutt, just because.

AND...

I never fully blamed Walter, I've always accounted for my actions.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kazee View Post
    Hey ninja weren't you banned? ....welcome back homie g ...it sucks you were banned for being a good ninja
    Ive never been banned. I was kicked and that was enough to send me into beserker mode.

And Autumn once again with the double post for the win... err actually fail.

10. Default

Ive never been banned. I was kicked and that was enough to send me into beserker mode.
    do you get all fiery red...?

Like in FFXII??