Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Lets get the unwritten rules writen

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    Sheesh, 12 pages of bickering (from the same old suspects).
    I brought this up back then, and still don't understand why it was outlawed. It's a legitimate spot on the map and no real reason was given for why it should be outlawed besides 5-6 people repeatedly saying they couldn't get in.
    Because people are noobs

no really people like to bitch about spots that pisses them off.. hence the tube rules and such

i mean seriously 3 deformed can take tubes no problem
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

2. Default

Sheesh, 12 pages of bickering (from the same old suspects).
    You're not very nice.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

I think Pink in her latest post meant the red room on Highschool. It's not completely impossible to get in if there's only 1-2 people inside.
    Fiddlers Green elevator spot. By booking a bookcase in the elevator longwise and hit the down button. it will keep you safe for awhile but zombies can flip it out.

4. Default

2 people per room, highest ranks only so I dont have to deal with a room full of fools like I did on beachstrike today, and pink you seem to bring them in, in droves when ever your on.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    2 people per room, highest ranks only so I dont have to deal with a room full of fools like I did on beachstrike today, and pink you seem to bring them in, in droves when ever your on.
    That is virtually unenforcable.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    2 people per room, highest ranks only so I dont have to deal with a room full of fools like I did on beachstrike today, and she who must not be named you seem to bring them in, in droves when ever your on.
    Kavinsky You aren't highly ranked yourself

just kidding I still <3 you...

If you don't want morons to follow you, you can always keep on zteleing to confuse the shit out of them..

BTW I DON'T GIVE A SHIT FOR THE UNWRITTEN RULES.. IF ZERO or JIGSAW HAS NOT ADDED IT TO THE OFFICIAL THREAD OF RULES.. or YOU JUST LACK PROOF OF THEM SAYING SUCH RULES.. THEN I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU SAY.. THAT INCLUDES NONSENSE VOTES TO FREEZE/ABUSE FAST ZOMBIES..

I have come to this conclusion based on yesterdays argument between mastagunz and a other admins (not really an argument but w.e.) I realized mastagunz is a more experienced admin then she who must not be named and whoever the other guy is .. His vast knowledge in rules led me to believe she who must not be named is just inexperience and is just making rules as shes going along.. (and actually implementing inofficial rules in to the game)

and curdy unless you have a freakin demo or log that has proof of ZERO allowwing you into the glitch spot.. Next time I see you in there I will call you out..
    Last edited by weeman2412; 08-03-2009 at 07:49 PM.
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

7. Default

indeed thats kind of my point by my statement, these are for the most part outrageous should be rules according to pink, and frankly thats bs

noobs will be noobs and come into a tube when theres more than 2 people, break cades with nades and what not, the only answer is to have atleast 10 admins on everywhere dealing with them, and freezing them when they get on top of the cades so they dont get there dumbass tagged and tag everyone else because of there own stupidity (god I should just buy admin and do this my self)

and besides the money rooms just as bad as the tubes, problem is that everyone goes there because they dont have to set anything up, so even if you want to set up a proper cade you don't have the man power, so the only solution would be to remove the maps with the tubes or ban them outright, unless we're on a map where there completely useless, like bumbrape

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&amp;toasties View Post
    You're not very nice.
    He's kind of right though.

And to Walter, "and curdy unless you have a freakin demo or log that has proof of ZERO allowwing you into the glitch spot.. Next time I see you in there I will call you out.."

I've talked to zero about glitched spots before. The only spots that are banned are the ones that are 99% impossible to get into. Another thing is that you probably shouldn't shoot the entrance to a glitched spot. But I can get into glitched spots in about half a second and just kill everyone in them. A tube is worse.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    And to Walter, "and curdy unless you have a freakin demo or log that has proof of ZERO allowwing you into the glitch spot.. Next time I see you in there I will call you out.."
    Explain?

10. Default

You said you were going to call out Curdy for being in a glitched spot. I was explaining that I talked to Zero about glitched spots.The rest should be self explanatory.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.