Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets get the unwritten rules writen

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    At least they get a better impression.

Besides, if I was yelling at a player to ztele out otherwise I'd ban him, s/he would probably want to tag me. Now if I asked "Please ztele out, I'll do it for you if I ever cade with you and become a zombie." The response would be completely different. Or should be, anyways.
    actually yelling and being a completely strict admin in game really help, the only people that seem to test me and actually break rules are the new players and the players that don't know me, but other than that alot of our regulars that aren't admin know that I won't deal with any type of rule breaking.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    At least they get a better impression.

Besides, if I was yelling at a player to ztele out otherwise I'd ban him, s/he would probably want to tag me. Now if I asked "Please ztele out, I'll do it for you if I ever cade with you and become a zombie." The response would be completely different. Or should be, anyways.
    o i meant to quote toasties lol but true none the less

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    This is not a flame thread. Post rules that you heard or want to become a real rule or not. Do not say any names of players that only makes drama. Jigsaw or Zero see nothing but flaming in here they just think this is a joke not a real thread. Lets stay on topic.
    actually i was being on topic i know walter and he dosnt care what i say but he still has to work on his admin none the less lol but u should learn what a flame really is before jumping in and if u want my opinion on unwritten rules well there's ur problem, if its not written down then its not a rule enough said and if i choose to abide to "said" unwritten rule then ill make that choice not the admin for they cant enforce a non existent rule without it being called abuse as for common courtesy well thats always a good thing and thats how it usually has been so i dont mind common courtesy...once in a while
    Last edited by Shinkiro; 07-27-2009 at 10:27 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkiro View Post
    Yeah ur right u became an admin for the people and not for yourself but thats in general and for alot of the admins

And most of the time walter dosnt understand this concept
    Honestly?

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    A bit harsh, but true.
    You're the last one who should be commenting on anyone's reasons for getting admin. Let's not forget why you got admin, and what happened as a result.

If you don't want to look foolish, you should probably not be throwing out comments about understanding the concept of becoming an "admin for the people."

Sorry if I was being harsh there, and I want to believe that you've learned since then, but I found your remark distastefully hypocritical.

actually i was being on topic i know walter and he dosnt care what i say but he still has to work on his admin none the less lol
    I care about what you say, but really, you are clueless a lot of the time.

Anyway, I'm open to your criticism. Please tell me some things I can work on.

--

EDIT: To say, if you actually knew me, you'd know that I'm a pretty good listener. And besides, why are you on the forums? You should be on your honeymoon...

EDIT 02: To include &&toasties' quote and a response.
    Last edited by walterbrunswick; 07-28-2009 at 08:14 AM.

5. Default

Never tell your password to anyone.
    Tuesday, July 28, 2009
    00:47 - Death | EnC|: yo
    00:47 - Death | EnC|: u crazy canadian
    00:48 - Death | EnC|: who should be put into jail for our saftey
    00:48 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: wtf
    00:48 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: you're a dick
    00:48 - Death | EnC|: nah just human
    00:48 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: what's this about me not listening to you and not being a good admin?
    00:48 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: :\
    00:48 - Death | EnC|: eh sometimes u put on maps that suck
    00:48 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: how long have we played together...
    00:49 - Death | EnC|: and i mean really suck
    00:49 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: lol is that your basis?
    00:49 - Death | EnC|: yes lol
    00:49 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: you shallow ass!
    00:49 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: lol
    00:49 - Death | EnC|: i cant help it
    00:49 - Death | EnC|: lol
    00:51 - Death | EnC|: and other then that i make a point dont i?
    00:51 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: idk DO YOU!?
    00:51 - Death | EnC|: i mean on the unwritten rules u dumbass
    00:51 - Death | EnC|: lol
    00:51 - Death | EnC|: those are full of shit
    00:51 - Death | EnC|: and i know i do make a point
    00:51 - Death | EnC|: but do u agree?
    00:52 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: partially
    00:52 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: I agree with Anex and Pink
    00:52 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: some unwritten rules are just normally enforced with light pressure
    00:53 - Death | EnC|: pink is a unexperianced smartass
    00:53 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: she's learning, give her time
    00:53 - Death | EnC|: other then that
    00:53 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: she's better than some of these smartasses I've seen on here
    00:53 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: they get admin for a month and think they're king of the world
    00:53 - Death | EnC|: i dont think they should be enforced consideing there not techinically rules
    00:53 - Death | EnC|: exactally
    00:54 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: last year the GS-ZM people enforced all of that
    00:54 - Death | EnC|: no they didnt
    00:54 - Death | EnC|: only if it became too much
    00:54 - Death | EnC|: like 6 ppl in a tube
    00:54 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: :\
    00:54 - Death | EnC|: of course u slap one or 2 out
    00:54 - Death | EnC|: its was just too many
    00:54 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: lol you just suck at holding a tube so you need 5 guys to help you
    00:55 - Death | EnC|: lol bs all i need is one guy with a para and im good
    00:55 - Death | EnC|: cause all i need is ma shotty
    00:55 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: exactly!
    00:55 - Death | EnC|: ONE GUY!!!
    00:55 - Death | EnC|: not 5 lol
    00:55 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: well fine
    00:55 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: but then why shouldn't the "2pt" rule be enforced
    00:56 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: if 2 guys can hold it off!
    00:56 - Death | EnC|: well
    00:56 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: otherwise it just gets ridiculous
    00:56 - Death | EnC|: it shouldnt because its funny as hell when u all die
    00:56 - Death | EnC|: or
    00:56 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: lol
    00:56 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: your name is Death
    00:56 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: you're not the best one to consult on this matter
    00:56 - Death | EnC|: when then the zombie ends up being the first person in the tube and u have 5 ppl behind u
    00:57 - Death | EnC|: ur all fucked except the unlucky bastard thinking he was gonna die
    00:57 - Death | EnC|: cause he can get out in like 2 secs
    00:57 - Death | EnC|: fuck u
    00:57 - Death | EnC|: lol
    00:57 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: :\
    00:58 - Death | EnC|: dude ive been here longer then most of the guys here
    00:58 - Death | EnC|: we both have
    00:58 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: I actually started playing around May '08, the latest...
    00:58 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: Idk if you were on then
    00:58 - Death | EnC|: dude
    00:58 - Death | EnC|: i was here in 07
    00:58 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: Wait nvm
    00:58 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: Yeah I was gonna say I'll shut up lol
    00:59 - Death | EnC|: lol
    00:59 - Death | EnC|: yeah thats right

There ^^

I don't know if that resolves anything, but yeah.

6. Default

note to self dont talk to Walter on Steam unless you want everyone to read it. LOL... wheres the bro code there.

sorry for being off topic but it had to be said.

7. Default

unwritten rules well there's ur problem, if its not written down then its not a rule enough said and if i choose to abide to "said" unwritten rule then ill make that choice not the admin for they cant enforce a non existent rule without it being called abuse as for common courtesy well thats always a good thing and thats how it usually has been so i dont mind common courtesy...once in a while
    Im all about you guys getting together and showing Zero some suggestions on new rules... but shinkiro said it perfectly.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    note to self dont talk to Walter on Steam unless you want everyone to read it. LOL... wheres the bro code there.

sorry for being off topic but it had to be said.
    Keep your pants on Vlad. It was nothing personal.

Just gives more insight into the discussion.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Keep your pants on Vlad. It was nothing personal.
    Hey my pants are.... well.... ok but that has nothing to do with your thread.

And I did... lol.... that means laugh out loud. It was a joke noob.... gossssssh.

10. Default

I know a truly impossible spot. I don't know how I forgot about it.

Putting a shelf into the elevator on fiddlers green shouldn't be allowed. I think it's already considered glitching.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.