Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets get the unwritten rules writen

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post

Numerous times people have called me in to restore order, ban a hacker or watch a suspicious player, while I was online or in-game in another IBIS server.

you just proved my point, all those people aren't admins. otherwise why would they call you into the server to ban a hacker or watch a suspicious player, all while you were online or in-game in another IBIS server???

oh and your welcome walter.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you just proved my point, all those people aren't admins. otherwise why would they call you into the server to ban a hacker or watch a suspicious player, all while you were online or in-game in another IBIS server???

oh and your welcome walter.
    You're getting on my nerves. What the fuck is your point? What are you trying to prove?

I didn't ask for your validation as a "respected admin," because I've been here 9 months before you, I've been through the rundown, and you're not going to tell me anything I don't know. Your opinion on me is, frankly, irrelevant. I know who I know, good admins know me and I know them, and I associate with people I know and like.

Don't bother replying unless you got something worthwhile to say.

Thanks that is all.

3. Default

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Same shit, different day.

4. Default

You're getting on my nerves. What the fuck is your point? What are you trying to prove?

I didn't ask for your validation as a "respected admin," because I've been here 9 months before you, I've been through the rundown, and you're not going to tell me anything I don't know. Your opinion on me is, frankly, irrelevant. I know who I know, good admins know me and I know them, and I associate with people I know and like.

Don't bother replying unless you got something worthwhile to say.

Thanks that is all.
    my point is and all I'm trying to point out is, you gotta stop trying to be such a nice guy all the time. your to nice of an admin, your to nice of a person. examples in game you barley threaten to punish people, all you do is warn them and most of the time they just keep on doing it. sure I've seen you ban and kick some people here and there but your too nice of an admin. did you read TURTLES post??? he summed the whole thing about you and autumn up in about 4 lines. first you fight with her and call her all sorts of names, than you go and make up about it to become friends again and now your back to "liking" her or as TURTLE said being her bitch (no offense to autumn in any of this)

I just wanted to show you that being mean and nasty is also a good thing. just like me and how I operate as an admin in the ZM server.

see now that I'm on your nerves, doesn't that make you feel any better??? or do you still wanna play this bullshit nice guy card???

5. Default

my point is and all I'm trying to point out is, you gotta stop trying to be such a nice guy all the time. your to nice of an admin, your to nice of a person. examples in game you barley threaten to punish people, all you do is warn them and most of the time they just keep on doing it. sure I've seen you ban and kick some people here and there but your too nice of an admin. did you read TURTLES post??? he summed the whole thing about you and autumn up in about 4 lines. first you fight with her and call her all sorts of names, than you go and make up about it to become friends again and now your back to "liking" her or as TURTLE said being her bitch (no offense to autumn in any of this)

I just wanted to show you that being mean and nasty is also a good thing. just like me and how I operate as an admin in the ZM server.

see now that I'm on your nerves, doesn't that make you feel any better??? or do you still wanna play this bullshit nice guy card???

Point taken. I may be a nice guy, I believe in giving people second chances. There is good in everyone. Doesn't mean I haven't yelled at/banned people before for being fucking retarded. You seem to miss all the action. You're not on very much, I noticed.

Everyone has good in them, or they were once good. That doesn't mean that some people in this world don't deserve to be shot for what they've done.

Autumn and I are, to an extent, friends again. We've gotten over our differences. I like certain qualities about her, but we've moved apart in the "romantic" sense. Nothing wrong in being friends though.

6. Default

Point taken. I may be a nice guy, I believe in giving people second chances. There is good in everyone. Doesn't mean I haven't yelled at/banned people before for being fucking retarded. You seem to miss all the action. You're not on very much, I noticed.

Everyone has good in them, or they were once good. That doesn't mean that some people in this world don't deserve to be shot for what they've done.

Autumn and I are, to an extent, friends again. We've gotten over our differences. I like certain qualities about her, but we've moved apart in the "romantic" sense. Nothing wrong in being friends though.
    some of us have a REAL job walter, I can only hop on so much now at work and I'm in the process of redecorating my house and backyard.

plus I'm on enough to know what goes down, who the problem makers are and what admins are slacking.

people never change walter, no matter how much you wanna believe it or how much that person trys to change. no one ever changes, sure it may be for like a month or year but eventually everyone goes back to their old habits.

just remember that.

**EDIT**

second chances shouldn't be given either if they are given, they should be earned.

7. Default

some of us have a REAL job walter, I can only hop on so much now at work and I'm in the process of redecorating my house and backyard.

plus I'm on enough to know what goes down, who the problem makers are and what admins are slacking.

people never change walter, no matter how much you wanna believe it or how much that person trys to change. no one ever changes, sure it may be for like a month or year but eventually everyone goes back to their old habits.

just remember that.

**EDIT**

second chances shouldn't be given either if they are given, they should be earned.
    1) People can change. I changed. Autumn changed. There is concrete proof.

2) Just because an admin hasn't banned anyone any given day does not mean they are slacking

3) I'm unemployed, and I hate it. I'm going street-walking tomorrow to look for HELP WANTED signs.

8. Default

1) People can change. I changed. Autumn changed. There is concrete proof.

2) Just because an admin hasn't banned anyone any given day does not mean their are slacking
    1) I'll give you and her at tops 3 months before you two are back at each others throats.

2) I never said they had to ban people to be productivity being an admin, I'm talking about all the mic spammers lately that play there fucking annoying HLS clips, just like convicted I've had to warn him multiple times today to stop that shit with his over 9000 clip. its like deja vu all over again with christmas and his chocolate HLS clip.

9. Default

umm.. if you go ban crazy... the server would be empty ... thats why you don't see me banning anyone.. mostly kicks move to spectate.. and shit like that.. if i wanted to ban someone I'll just add their Steam ID to the auto KICK list.. just to piss them off ..
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

10. Default

1) I'll give you and her at tops 3 months before you two are back at each others throats.

2) I never said they had to ban people to be productivity being an admin, I'm talking about all the mic spammers lately that play there fucking annoying HLS clips, just like convicted I've had to warn him multiple times today to stop that shit with his over 9000 clip. its like deja vu all over again with christmas and his chocolate HLS clip.
    I think you are blowing things out of proportion...

If you're talking about e2n*Convicted, he is a friend of mine, and he's been here MANY months before you, and I'd be VERY surprised if he was mic spamming...

I've been on a lot more than you recently and I haven't noticed "all the mic spammers lately"...

Either you are lying, or you are really confused. Take a Valium or something and calm down...