Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Rob's Application

1. Default

Bump!

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

+1

I feel as though my app is buried now
    Makes me sad.

3. Default

+1

Your one of the best admins we got,and nobody else destroys people in arguments like you do
    "Plus,I destroyed a world once.But it was a faraway world,so it doesn't matter to you people over here." -Jaqcli from Ar Tonelico 2.

4. Default

+1. One of the only decent non-retarded admins we have left.

5. Default

Only +1's?

Rawb deserves a +fucking9001.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Yep

+1 + GLK
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

7. Default

Bump!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post

Born: August 28th 1992
    By now a hand full or regular playing people know my age, And my maturity.
    I'm not some 16 y/o retard. And I have great respect for IBIS members, And people in the server.

In-Game Name: (Tags may vary)
    }Lw{.๖ۣۜRσb
    -|ÐT|-.๖ۣۜRσb
    I have played under the name of Robinistic at first, Some old regulars might remember that.

Weapon of choice: FN P90 and a pair of Dualies (:

Favorite Map: roy_the_ship, zm_desert_fortress_v2

Reason for APP: I have been playing in the IBIS server for a LONG ass time. And so I thought it would be a good idea, To apply (:

Experience: I have been a co-owner of a Garry's Mod server. So i have admin experience.
    about 10 years of FPS experience.
    I recently found out I have been playing in the IBIS Zm, for at least 1 year.

You will most likely find me in the IBIS Zm server, However I can also be found on other IBIS servers.

Contact info: [email protected]
    +1 man, hey if u aint clan material, who is ???
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

5char.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post

5char.
    -1... what? why?
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.