Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rob's Application

1. Default Rob's Application

Born: August 28th 1992
    By now a hand full or regular playing people know my age, And my maturity.
    I'm not some 16 y/o retard. And I have great respect for IBIS members, And people in the server.

In-Game Name: (Tags may vary)
    }Lw{.๖ۣۜRσb
    -|ŠT|-.๖ۣۜRσb
    I have played under the name of Robinistic at first, Some old regulars might remember that.

Weapon of choice: FN P90 and a pair of Dualies (:

Favorite Map: roy_the_ship, zm_desert_fortress_v2

Reason for APP: I have been playing in the IBIS server for a LONG ass time. And so I thought it would be a good idea, To apply (:

Experience: I have been a co-owner of a Garry's Mod server. So i have admin experience.
    about 10 years of FPS experience.
    I recently found out I have been playing in the IBIS Zm, for at least 1 year.

You will most likely find me in the IBIS Zm server, However I can also be found on other IBIS servers.

Contact info: [email protected]
    Last edited by Rob; 07-27-2009 at 10:41 AM.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

2. Default

hey ROB, good luck buddy.

sorry about the mishap the other day with that cade, that really was my fault.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Good luck, comrade.

You're one of the more decent players in ZM, even more mature then a lot of the adults.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    hey ROB, good luck buddy.

sorry about the mishap the other day with that cade, that really was my fault.
    Thanks, And thats alright buddy, Shit happens.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

5. Default

... :\ good candidate then again... IBIS almost (never) accept new members
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

6. Default

Good player, indeed. Sounds like you could use a member with a great name like Robin. Unfortunately, he's a homophobic so be careful.

10 years experience? My god, I'm glad I didn't meet you when you were 6 years old...

Anyways Good luck hunny bunny.

Good luck
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

Good luck!

9. Default

In bocca al lupo!!

10. Default

gl i might give or take some time but soon but the chances if being accepted are really just wack but gl on being accepted