Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Game Server Down time!

1. Arrow Game Server Down time!

Tomorrow we are upgrading the server between 8:00-10:00am EST. The upgrade will take place some time during that window however should not last long.

This will be the servers new power:
    We are increasing ram by two fold!
    Also increasing network speed by ten fold!

The Server will now be more powerful than ever!

Lastly, I would like to thank all of our supporters over the years, our regulars; and especially our admins and clan members. Without your support none of this would be possible! Our costs have really gone up in the last month but we believe that we will now be able to offer the unparalleled and unprecedented service that all of you deserve and expect from IBIS. Thank you all again and I hope you enjoy all the amazing updates that are coming to IBIS over the next two weeks.
    Last edited by ZERO; 07-27-2009 at 09:58 PM.

2. Default

YOU HAD LAG? NOT ANY MORE. MEGAN FOX APPROVES

AND CHUCK NORRIS

Live or die, make your choice.

3. Default

I'm looking forward to all the updates Zero and Jigsaw. Hope everything goes smoothly.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

admin skins?
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

5. Default

Thank You ZERO and JigSaW! Well done!

Cheers!

Btw Ceiling Cat saw Megan Fox at ComicCon lol.

6. Default

fuck megan fox, I'll take sympathy for lady vengeances Lee Young Ae over that hooters waitress any day

and are the servers really located in utah?
    http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.ibisgaming.com
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 07-27-2009 at 11:31 PM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    fuck megan fox, I'll take sympathy for lady vengeances Lee Young Ae over that hooters waitress any day

and are the servers really located in utah?
    http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.ibisgaming.com
    she's not that hot

THis army of asians pwn lee Young Ae
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

8. Default

Yay for new super atomic ultra mega powered things!!! Its like being the white ranger from power rangers back when that meant something!

Thank you oh supreme ruler Zero... and when you conquer all nations with your ultimate power can I be your general in command of Kyoto Japan?

9. Default

words to describe this i can't find any

10. Default

I like subtle, classy women that you don't have to fend the dogs off of all the time.