Thread: All 3 Servers Down! Wtf

1. Default All 3 Servers Down! Wtf

yo...all 3 servers went down all at the same time....16h56 ET.......what happened!!

2. Default

NVM...it s up now.....but still weird!! ahahaha
    Peace

3. Default

What about threads like this Zero? They're so old and what not, it seems like it would be pointless to keep them as a history. It told us there was a crash back then, but damn, you'd think the problem would be fixed by now, right?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    What about threads like this Zero? They're so old and what not, it seems like it would be pointless to keep them as a history. It told us there was a crash back then, but damn, you'd think the problem would be fixed by now, right?
    You really gotta stop bringing back old threads james lol.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

6. Default

Ok this is getting fucking ridiculous. Can we stop bringing back old threads ?

7. Default

I agree, do not do it again. Im not kidding... dont do this...
    -MBP

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    I agree, do not do it again. Im not kidding... dont do this...
    That's my boy right there !! Don't fuck wit him !!!

9. Default

Sorry, just read this, I'll stop doing it. Just trying to make a point, a lot of these old threads are pointless.

I was just going through them because I'm trapped at my grandparents house. No games here.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

James stop fucking bring up these old useless threads. If soemthing needs to be done PM ZERO OR JIGSAW dont bring this bullshit back up. Jesus