Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: LOTR map tips

1. Default LOTR map tips

1.know where you are going
    2.know what to do with the special props
    3.defend and don't run back like a pussy
    4.On mines of moria when you have a staff use it against the door to get zombies killed or off of it
    5.on mount doon defend and don't run back to that big ass door
    6.when having the light it is best to be last and hold them off a for a good amount of time as in how long u can hold them off without the light then use it that should spare the team 30 seconds
    7.when zombie wait then go make the humans be off guard then pounce on them
    8.on mines of moria the white staff pushes zombies away red staff killed or damages them
    9.on mount doom endil's light forces them off for about 45 seconds or less recharges in 25 seconds i think
    10.in helms deep use common sense don't shoot the door
    11.don't shoot anything that is helping you as the doors in moria and helms deep
    12.as torch bearer in helms deep just strafe to prevent them form shooting you to blow the fuck out of the wall
    14.use fucking common sense.
    15.don't all go after sumthing go defend after i have spammed it multiple times already in the tips above

2. Default

and don't play LOTR escape maps.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    and don't play LOTR escape maps.
    you took the words right out of my mouth kavinsky.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

there fun everyonce in a while and this server didn't get retards then were fine

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    1.know where you are going
    2.know what to do with the special props
    3.defend and don't run back like a pussy
    4.On mines of moria when you have a staff use it against the door to get zombies killed or off of it
    5.on mount doon defend and don't run back to that big ass door
    6.when having the light it is best to be last and hold them off a for a good amount of time as in how long u can hold them off without the light then use it that should spare the team 30 seconds
    7.when zombie wait then go make the humans be off guard then pounce on them
    8.on mines of moria the white staff pushes zombies away red staff killed or damages them
    9.on mount doom endil's light forces them off for about 45 seconds or less recharges in 25 seconds i think
    10.in helms deep use common sense don't shoot the door
    11.don't shoot anything that is helping you as the doors in moria and helms deep
    12.as torch bearer in helms deep just strafe to prevent them form shooting you to blow the fuck out of the wall
    14.use fucking common sense.
    15.don't all go after sumthing go defend after i have spammed it multiple times already in the tips above
    This is way to complicated of a list. Should be rewritten like this...
    1. type RTV
    2. vote for good map
    3.enjoy!

6. Default

ITT: people who hate Mines of Moria.

7. Default

I don't call it mines of fail for nothing, a good escape map in my mind has mulitiple barracades and doors to hold off the zombie till the escape ship leaves like space station and in moria there all bypassed by teleports with arrows over them.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    I don't call it mines of fail for nothing, a good escape map in my mind has mulitiple barracades and doors to hold off the zombie till the escape ship leaves like space station and in moria there all bypassed by teleports with arrows over them.
    Teleports don't make the game too easy for the zombies. Without speeds the game can be won by the humans.

Speeds fuck the game up for any escape map.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Teleports don't make the game too easy for the zombies. Without speeds the game can be won by the humans.

Speeds fuck the game up for any escape map.
    not ATIX ...

but rlly though... The fast zombie screws EVERY nameable escape maps on earth... unless they are frozen for like 15 seconds right when they spawn.. the 15 second thing has proven to work.. but pisses people off and make them leave
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

10. Default

on space station the doors do the job of giving the humans a fighting chance against fast zombies (unless some idiot opens the door to the main hallway)

I think the key is to force the zombie back to spawn and give the humans another 30 seconds of time to get ready at a hold off at the boxes like area, without fast zombies this would just be another poor boring zmod server