Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Yed is abusive to the players on the server

1. Default

I was playing. I was owning on the server. Your genius clan votekicked a guy for not slaying me when I accidently TKed him. You accused me of hacking. I told you to shut the fuck up and play. You votekicked me for "hacking." The dumb ass on my team decided to associate with you and TK me every round because he was "helping" you retards because I was "hacking." I told you to fucking drop that shit or I'd get somebody to come take care of you. You continued to accuse me of hacking. I continued to tell you that you're a dumb ass kid. The dumb ass on my team kept TKing me. Res came in and witnessed him doing so. Res said to stop TKing or else there would be bans. You shut your mouth about the hacking and everything you were doing and went silent and started acting hurt. You guys all left.

TRUE STORY, THANKS BYE.

2. Default

this was in the GG server right??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

yes it was in the gg server

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yed View Post
    I was playing. I was owning on the server. Your genius clan votekicked a guy for not slaying me when I accidently TKed him. You accused me of hacking. I told you to shut the fuck up and play. You votekicked me for "hacking." The dumb ass on my team decided to associate with you and TK me every round because he was "helping" you retards because I was "hacking." I told you to fucking drop that shit or I'd get somebody to come take care of you. You continued to accuse me of hacking. I continued to tell you that you're a dumb ass kid. The dumb ass on my team kept TKing me. Res came in and witnessed him doing so. Res said to stop TKing or else there would be bans. You shut your mouth about the hacking and everything you were doing and went silent and started acting hurt. You guys all left.

TRUE STORY, THANKS BYE.
    We didn't accuse you of hacking or TK you. That was your teammate. You just went off on all of us.

Admins: You can tell by his demeanor in this post how he handles himself.

I'm sorry if you don't like playing calmly or treating your fellow gamers with respect, but that's what my friends and I are all about- and what I thought IBIS was all about too.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey View Post
    We didn't accuse you of hacking or TK you. That was your teammate. You just went off on all of us.

Admins: You can tell by his demeanor in this post how he handles himself.

I'm sorry if you don't like playing calmly or treating your fellow gamers with respect, but that's what my friends and I are all about- and what I thought IBIS was all about too.

Your friend accused me of hacking and then the rest of your group joined in after and then attempted to votekick me, just like you vote kicked the other guy for no reason. My "demeanor" is simply me telling the whole story, not leaving parts out. If you're going to leave parts of a story out, there's no point in telling it. I merely stated what I said in response to you being a moron because I felt no need to hide it. I did not say you TKed me, I said as a result of you being retarded about me owning your team, my teammate thought it'd be cool to chime in with you guys and start harassing me too.

I like how you're going to be assholes to people, votekicking them and harassing them as a group and then as soon as authority shows up, you pucker up and tighten your asses and pretend to be angels.

6. Default

i waz kiding around about the whole hacker thing and i told you that. then u got all pissed of swearing up a storm and thats why we tried to votekick u

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yed View Post
    Your friend accused me of hacking and then the rest of your group joined in after and then attempted to votekick me, just like you vote kicked the other guy for no reason. My "demeanor" is simply me telling the whole story, not leaving parts out. If you're going to leave parts of a story out, there's no point in telling it. I merely stated what I said in response to you being a moron because I felt no need to hide it. I did not say you TKed me, I said as a result of you being retarded about me owning your team, my teammate thought it'd be cool to chime in with you guys and start harassing me too.

I like how you're going to be assholes to people, votekicking them and harassing them as a group and then as soon as authority shows up, you pucker up and tighten your asses and pretend to be angels.

I was the one who requested an admin come on the server and take a look at what you were saying and how you were acting. You brought your admin friend into the server and he told us it didn't matter if you were disrespecting us.

We tried to votekick you for being rude and calling everybody a faggot, little kid, etc. We're just trying to have a good time and having somebody scream into their microphone isn't really fun- especially when you threatened to have us all banned. We get it that you're friends with the admins of the IBIS server and we get it that you feel you have a license to do whatever you want- feel free to scare more people away from the server.

8. Default

This is why we like to have something called demos...

Also I am currently monitoring technology that will allow for 24/7 demo recording of the servers so that any incident can actually be looked up from raw records!

9. Default

Nobody was disrespecting the admins.
    That is my point. Cursing in itself is not against the rules.

We made a joke to Yed about hacking (he had a score of 25 and 1)- and he blew up on everybody... We understand that Yed is your guy's friend and whatever- but you're going to lose a lot more regular players than just us.
    Yed is not MY friend. I have barely played with the guy. And just because Yed says he is friends with a bunch of admins doesn't mean jack shit.

If I was on the server and if just about every single one of our admins was in that server he would have been muted. IBIS does not tolerate that, and I am disappointed that you are painting such a broad brush after a whole year playing here.

If Res did infact condone it (did you ever ask him to be muted or try to talk to the admin about it?), that is not acceptable. Players should not verbally abuse others.

Also: Why DIDN'T you guys record any kind of demo.
    Last edited by Christmas; 07-28-2009 at 09:34 PM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    That is my point. Cursing in itself is not against the rules.

Yed is not MY friend. I have barely played with the guy. And just because Yed says he is friends with a bunch of admins doesn't mean jack shit.

If I was on the server and if just about every single one of our admins was in that server he would have been muted. IBIS does not tolerate that, and I am disappointed that you are painting such a broad brush after a whole year playing here.

If Res did infact condone it (did you ever ask him to be muted or try to talk to the admin about it?), that is not acceptable. Players should not verbally abuse others.

Also: Why DIDN'T you guys record any kind of demo.
    I love playing on the IBIS GG server. It's the only server I play on. I've only had really good experiences on it- that's why I'm posting here. I don't believe Yed has the kind of authority he bragged about.

I don't have any recording software outside of wegame- and it was disabled at the time.

I know it boils down to a 'he said she said' argument- but I'm also sure that a lot of the admins can back us up. They've seen how parano!d, project_NEMESIS, De_Huntar, and I play. we are very respectful and do our best to make it an enjoyable experience for everybody.

I'm not asking for Yed to be banned or anything like that, I just want you guys to be aware of what's going on in your server.