Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Yed is abusive to the players on the server

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey View Post
    I love playing on the IBIS GG server. It's the only server I play on. I've only had really good experiences on it- that's why I'm posting here. I don't believe Yed has the kind of authority he bragged about.
    No he doesn't, and he shouldn't be acting like an admin. If you check I'm pretty sure that is against the rules.
    I don't have any recording software outside of wegame- and it was disabled at the time.
    You don't need recording software to record a demo.

1. Type "record name" in console.
    2. Type "stop" in console to stop the recording.
    3. Type "demoui" in console, then click the "load" button, and find your demo recorded in cstrike.

Any time someone is breaking the rules, do not hesitate to use that.

I'm actually surprised you don't know about that. After playing a year.

I know it boils down to a 'he said she said' argument- but I'm also sure that a lot of the admins can back us up. They've seen how parano!d, project_NEMESIS, De_Huntar, and I play. we are very respectful and do our best to make it an enjoyable experience for everybody.
    This is a "he said she said" argument, and I am not privy to using reputation as any evidence of anything. Next time if Yed is being abusive record a demo, please.

I'm not asking for Yed to be banned or anything like that, I just want you guys to be aware of what's going on in your server.
    Thank you for your input. I also hope that what I've heard from other regulars isn't true, that you and your friends are not bullies and are making this up to keep the blame from yourselves.

2. Default

we have not used the clan to kick other players. there was times that other plp asked us to kick plp and we found reasons too. but we do not kick plp for no reason at all.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    This is why we like to have something called demos...

Also I am currently monitoring technology that will allow for 24/7 demo recording of the servers so that any incident can actually be looked up from raw records!
    Ugh after playing here for what.. 2-3 years?, I neglect to record every idiot who says I'm doing something wrong to prove that they're wrong and leave their parts of the story out. That recording method would be awesome to get people off my back. Anyways, if anybody has a real problem or concern, go ahead and demo me like they suggested. People who have been here long term know that just because I don't say hello and hold hands with everyone that comes across me, doesn't mean I don't know what the guidelines are and how to take care of business.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yed View Post
    Ugh after playing here for what.. 2-3 years?, I neglect to record every idiot who says I'm doing something wrong to prove that they're wrong and leave their parts of the story out. That recording method would be awesome to get people off my back. Anyways, if anybody has a real problem or concern, go ahead and demo me like they suggested. People who have been here long term know that just because I don't say hello and hold hands with everyone that comes across me, doesn't mean I don't know what the guidelines are and how to take care of business.
    i AGREE... people stir shit up with lack of proof.. which is quite funny.. almost as funny as permabanning without demos
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    i AGREE... people stir shit up with lack of proof.. which is quite funny
    there's a term for that, its called being a mallissin.

jeez weeman get with the terminology lol.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    there's a term for that, its called being a mallissin.

jeez weeman get with the terminology lol.
    How exactly did that term stick anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    This is why we like to have something called demos...

Also I am currently monitoring technology that will allow for 24/7 demo recording of the servers so that any incident can actually be looked up from raw records!
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

mother fucking will smith

9. Default

Nobody was disrespecting the admins. We made a joke to Yed about hacking (he had a score of 25 and 1)- and he blew up on everybody... We understand that Yed is your guy's friend and whatever- but you're going to lose a lot more regular players than just us.
    I myself have banned Yed numerous times.

He is NOT friends with all the admins.

He IS very rude, VERY obnoxious, and DOES need an attitude adjustment.

If you're a regular, then I may suggest adding the admins of ibis.

My steam name is: yatebyalyblu

Also, you may want to add:

The Littlest [HOBO]

inthebutt

MastaGunz

Walter Brunswick

Res

WeeMan

Envy

NYS [C.O.]

and if I forgot anyone who knew both GG and ZM, I'm sorry.

And If someone has already posted similar to this, I apologise.

I only read the first page.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    I myself have banned Yed numerous times.

He is NOT friends with all the admins.

He IS very rude, VERY obnoxious, and DOES need an attitude adjustment.

If you're a regular, then I may suggest adding the admins of ibis.

My steam name is: yatebyalyblu

Also, you may want to add:

The Littlest [HOBO]

inthebutt

MastaGunz

Walter Brunswick

Res

WeeMan

Envy

NYS [C.O.]

and if I forgot anyone who knew both GG and ZM, I'm sorry.

And If someone has already posted similar to this, I apologise.

I only read the first page.
    awesome i only read the first post and the last post ROFL
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.