Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Yed is abusive to the players on the server

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Res why did you bump this?
    Get in the /b/unker!

2. Default

Well, after lurking around looking for a specific post I came across this.
    TBH, nothing has changed since the initial post. Last night in GG he was there and yes he was abusive, crass, and an all around PITA but not to the point where I thought to cause him too much grief as an admin even tho he was borderline when I was dealing with a few others for camping or being afk constantly.
    His attitude is one with a superior complex and the "better than all" because he's been around so long.

/shrug maybe the light will come on someday?

Cheers

DED
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

3. Default

Step 1) Warn him.

If he continues...

Step 2) Kick him.

If he still continues...

Step 3) Ban him for a week and write it off as admin disrespect.

Problem solved.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Well, after lurking around looking for a specific post I came across this.
    TBH, nothing has changed since the initial post. Last night in GG he was there and yes he was abusive, crass, and an all around PITA but not to the point where I thought to cause him too much grief as an admin even tho he was borderline when I was dealing with a few others for camping or being afk constantly.
    His attitude is one with a superior complex and the "better than all" because he's been around so long.

/shrug maybe the light will come on someday?

Cheers

DED
    lol @ PITA. All around, when I played GG and he joined... I muted him so I didn't have to deal with his attitude. Sounds like he plays with a sequoia uprooted in his asshole half the time.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

this is why I stay on WCS, it allows me 2 avoid all your guys drama on ZM, GG lol.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    this is why I stay on WCS, it allows me 2 avoid all your guys drama on ZM, GG lol.
    Play PUB moar... The past couple of nights the server has been filled up (almost).

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

7. Default

Dude, that's no surprise, yed is always mean XD.
    Attached Images