Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Yed is abusive to the players on the server

1. Default Yed is abusive to the players on the server

I was playing on the IBIS server today for a few hours and Yed joined and began disrespecting everybody. He mentioned he was friends with all the admins and would get everybody banned. I've been playing on IBIS for well over a year and would hate to have to switch to another server, but if IBIS is going to be allowed to degrade into a server where people believe they can abuse all of the players- with admin consent, then myself and a handful of my friends are going to switch servers.

2. Default

What admins are consenting to this?

3. Default

i was too playing in the same server and he was repeditaly swearing at everyone in the server and telling everyone they were going to get admins in the server to ban everyone. the rules of the server say that swearing is not allowed. if ur going to have rules u should at least inforce them.
    VII. Respect
    a) Cursing
    b) Screaming into mic
    c) Ranting about how the admin, ect is gay ect.

4. Default

I was in there along with monkey and a few other frinds. He is disrespectful and was camping for 8 rounds in a row. Then he said ill get the admins and ban us.

5. Default

๖ReS was the admin

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    What admins are consenting to this?
    [cIe] ReS, in game it looks like '๖ReS'. We let him know about Yed, and he said there are no rules against being disrespected and if we didn't like it we could just leave.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hunterfg09 View Post
    i was too playing in the same server and he was repeditaly swearing at everyone in the server and telling everyone they were going to get admins in the server to ban everyone. the rules of the server say that swearing is not allowed. if ur going to have rules u should at least inforce them.
    VII. Respect
    a) Cursing
    b) Screaming into mic
    If you are going to quote the rules, don't cherrypick.

VII. Respect

1) Players that disrespect others
    2) Player continuously nags others and continues despite reasonable requests to silence including mutes and kicks
    3) Players that disrespect Admins or <ibis>

A) Player that nags an admin repeatedly despite being told to
    B) Player that is not respectful of someone of a higher position
    C) Flipping out at an admin after being told to

a) Cursing
    b) Screaming into mic
    This looks fishy.

8. Default

sry i didnt want to use that much space

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    If you are going to quote the rules, don't cherrypick.

This looks fishy.

Nobody was disrespecting the admins. We made a joke to Yed about hacking (he had a score of 25 and 1)- and he blew up on everybody... We understand that Yed is your guy's friend and whatever- but you're going to lose a lot more regular players than just us.

10. Default

ban hammer yed nuff said we don't have time for these pains in the asses to ruin the awesome server