Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Accidental banning

1. Default Accidental banning

I was trying to slapp someone and accidently banned someone named Chainsaw []EEED around 0100 hrs. not sure but i think it was a perma banning not my intention. So if anyone complains about being banned last night permanently then it is prob the guy... I could not find his name in the players i have played with recently and i do not have his Steam ID..

If anyone can find this info out and unban him that would be appreciated as my RCON is still disabled and i am unable to unban anyone..

Clone

2. Default

lol chainsaw dick

3. Default

Lmao, I think that was Walter..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

at least now I don't feel have as bad, when i accidentally banned myself yesterday lol.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    at least now I don't feel have as bad, when i accidentally banned myself yesterday lol.
    I've done that before, lmao.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Man you guys suck at pressing the right keys.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    ye you asked me to unban you.. and you gave me your steam ID.. but completely typed it wrong :\

it was like STEAM_X:X: o XXXXX

that o was suppose to be a 0
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

8. Default

So that explains why I was Kicked and banned for no reason. Can you unban me so I can play again

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw []EEED View Post
    So that explains why I was Kicked and banned for no reason. Can you unban me so I can play again

don't unban him he took all of res' kills don't do it!!11

10. Default

All we need is your steam ID and we can get your unbanned immediately.