Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 50 slot ZM server

1. Default

I play zombie once in a while just to hear and observe the retards that play in the server. Its hilarious.

2. Default

i went to the server and nobody was on, anyways, I really like the layout of when you become a zombie. Its badass

3. Default

I play in the Zombie server..does that make me a "retard"?
    Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    omg dude, are you for realz a surgeon and emt? can you sign my chest? get a fuckin room
    truth of the matter is this... cujos hands can jerk me off

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
    I play in the Zombie server..does that make me a "retard"?
    Let me correct myself. Not all that play in the zombie server are retards. Just some.

5. Default

...but you are right..some nights I wish the mouse cord was a little longer..lol
    Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    omg dude, are you for realz a surgeon and emt? can you sign my chest? get a fuckin room
    truth of the matter is this... cujos hands can jerk me off

6. Default

Live or die, make your choice.

7. Default

I was on 50 slot server with bunch of friend love everything sept part where I cant see my knife its just spooky not being able to see my hands :P also don't like zombies coming back to life if server fills it will be way to many zombies if u cant kill any off to have a slower pace of action sometimes.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Potato View Post
    I was on 50 slot server with bunch of friend love everything sept part where I cant see my knife its just spooky not being able to see my hands :P also don't like zombies coming back to life if server fills it will be way to many zombies if u cant kill any off to have a slower pace of action sometimes.
    I agree. It would be nice to have a horde of zombies, but respawning is impossible.

9. Default

Here is the problem currently !zspawn will not work without auto respawn...

Luckily it is a escape server, so once you escape that is it. Also I think that on most of the maps it is not like the zombies could catch up.

In fact I thought the idea of having respawn could be cool if the zombies were balanced with that in mind.

If you guys would rather be able to keep playing and have the zombies a bit weaker I could plan to keep the auto respawn on.

10. Default

Zero your avatar makes me feel like a naughty school girl that needs a pankin.
    -MBP