Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: For those who care, do not flame please.

1. Default

^^

What they said.

Hope the matter is resolved, good luck.

2. Default

Thank you so much everyone.

And Zero:

No, I was not in a lease. And my mother is saying that what my ex-roomies are now saying is that *I* attacked the woman, and she hit back in self-defense.

On a side note about my mother:

I am very happy for what she did for me...she told my step-dad either I get to live with them for a little while, just so I can get my own place and get on my feet, or my mom files for divorce. She told him me having a home was more important than being married to him.

She's never done this before, so I'm so happy. With this new light, and y'alls support, I really believe I'll get out of this mess.

again, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    I won't be getting on much, because of serious issues at home.

Recently, I was attacked, physically, by a friend of one of my roommates, and I was kicked out of the home, because I threatened to file a police report. I brought my things over to my mothers house, just to stay for a while, but my step-father threw a fit.

He locked my mom out of the house, he took her bank card and book, threw my cat outside, turned off our phones, and left us with nothing. I am sitting in a hotel at the moment, on my mothers laptop she had previously took and hid in her car.

All of this happened while I was at work.

So yea, I know certain people are going to say I'm fishing for pity and what-not, but I do feel like my friends need to know what is going on so no one worries. I don't want pity, I just want people I care about to know.
    Anyways, I'll update you guys.
    ^^
    Omgsh Chelseaaaa!!!!!!!! Are You and Your Mother Ok!?!?!?!?!?!?! I Have The Chills Now!!!!!!!!!!! Are You Guys Ok!?!?!? I'm Like Shaking Here!!!!!!! You Or/And Your Mom Arent being Abused Are You!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I've Been Through Something Like This Before So I'm Extremly Scared, Just Please Tell Me If You Are Or Not, Please, Because If Thats Happening I Can Help You!!!!!!!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Thank you so much everyone.

And Zero:

No, I was not in a lease. And my mother is saying that what my ex-roomies are now saying is that *I* attacked the woman, and she hit back in self-defense.

On a side note about my mother:

I am very happy for what she did for me...she told my step-dad either I get to live with them for a little while, just so I can get my own place and get on my feet, or my mom files for divorce. She told him me having a home was more important than being married to him.

She's never done this before, so I'm so happy. With this new light, and y'alls support, I really believe I'll get out of this mess.

again, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

^^
    Someone needs to beat the crap out of your step dad for being an utter idiot. I'm here to talk to if you need anything.

"Pain is temporary, and with that knowledge we have the hope of a new day."

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

sounds like step-dad controls all the finances. you could offer to pay him a small rent to stay there for a while until you can find a new place. say you're sorry for whatever happened in the past to make him dislike you so much.
    say you'll also help out with the chores. don't party so much, save a little bit more money so you can leave sooner and get on with your thing. take over some chores you know he hates (like mowing the lawn, I hate it).
    that should work.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    sounds like step-dad controls all the finances.
    He doesn't.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    sounds like step-dad controls all the finances. you could offer to pay him a small rent to stay there for a while until you can find a new place. say you're sorry for whatever happened in the past to make him dislike you so much.
    say you'll also help out with the chores. don't party so much, save a little bit more money so you can leave sooner and get on with your thing. take over some chores you know he hates (like mowing the lawn, I hate it).
    that should work.
    I started to already, I paid for dinner...

Now I'm going to work on him turning my phone back on.

This Trac phone is anoying as hell</3

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    He doesn't.
    It's cute how he thinks he does, though.

9. Default

from Curdy here

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    from Curdy here
    ily<33