Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: For those who care, do not flame please.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    I started to already, I paid for dinner...

Now I'm going to work on him turning my phone back on.

This Trac phone is anoying as hell</3
    Good luck with that, even if this seems to really suck now, when you get out of it.. You not only will feel better, but it makes partying that much more fun

2. Default

This will make it all better

Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

3. Default

Lol weeman, your signature is hilarious. Toasties with like maxed out posts... lol.
    -MBP

4. Default

omg the 99999999999999999999999999999999 post thing made me fall out of my chair lawl its just that awesome

5. Default

God, people stop falling out of your chairs. Its not good for your health. Get some handles on your desk or some shit.
    -MBP

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    Omgsh Chelseaaaa!!!!!!!! Are You and Your Mother Ok!?!?!?!?!?!?! I Have The Chills Now!!!!!!!!!!! Are You Guys Ok!?!?!? I'm Like Shaking Here!!!!!!! You Or/And Your Mom Arent being Abused Are You!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I've Been Through Something Like This Before So I'm Extremly Scared, Just Please Tell Me If You Are Or Not, Please, Because If Thats Happening I Can Help You!!!!!!!
    Why do you capitalize like every single letter, and then have a bazillion exclamation points and question marks...
    lolol.
    Weird girl...

7. Default

I only fell out of chair once on a computer and it was the day HL2 came out and I got to ravenholm and saw a fast zombie for the first time. (had all lights off)

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I only fell out of chair once on a computer and it was the day HL2 came out and I got to ravenholm and saw a fast zombie for the first time. (had all lights off)
    Lol good times.

The shotgun or AR2 assault rifle makes quick work of those fuckers

9. Default

Sorry to hear that Autumn, hope things get better.

But I almost fell out of my chair a few mins ago, I just finished I love you man, fucking hilarious.

"every once in a while i go down to the board walk and throw my own feces like a gorilla "

Live or die, make your choice.

10. Default

UPDATE

Autumn went to the hospital today for a cyst in her ovaries, and she was there for about 11 hours.

She is scheduled to go back tomorrow and will go at another time in August. They are looking into the option of it being cancerous and if that is the case they will have to perform surgery and remove it.

Just letting everyone know.