Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: For those who care, do not flame please.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    UPDATE

Autumn went to the hospital today for a cyst in her ovaries, and she was there for about 11 hours.

She is scheduled to go back tomorrow and will go at another time in August. They are looking into the option of it being cancerous and if that is the case they will have to perform surgery and remove it.

Just letting everyone know.

About FUCKING time!

I kept telling her to get that checked out when we were still talking on the phone... scared me to death with that!

Good luck Autumn!

2. Default

Autumn thanks you for the support.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    UPDATE

Autumn went to the hospital today for a cyst in her ovaries, and she was there for about 11 hours.

She is scheduled to go back tomorrow and will go at another time in August. They are looking into the option of it being cancerous and if that is the case they will have to perform surgery and remove it.

Just letting everyone know.

there were 2. One was ruptured, which is why I was doubling over in pain. The doctor has me scheduled for 3 follow ups, one being sometime today. I also have to get my insurance situated.

I have to go back on the 17th, then the 2nd of September.

They're going to wait and see if the other cyst grows, and if it does, they'll test it if it's cancerous, and if it is, then they're going to remove it.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post

there were 2. One was ruptured, which is why I was doubling over in pain. The doctor has me scheduled for 3 follow ups, one being sometime today. I also have to get my insurance situated.

I have to go back on the 17th, then the 2nd of September.

They're going to wait and see if the other cyst grows, and if it does, they'll test it if it's cancerous, and if it is, then they're going to remove it.
    Hopefully it is not cancerous, good luck!
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Hopefully it is not cancerous, good luck!
    ^^<33

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.