Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: For those who care, do not flame please.

1. Default For those who care, do not flame please.

I won't be getting on much, because of serious issues at home.

Recently, I was attacked, physically, by a friend of one of my roommates, and I was kicked out of the home, because I threatened to file a police report. I brought my things over to my mothers house, just to stay for a while, but my step-father threw a fit.

He locked my mom out of the house, he took her bank card and book, threw my cat outside, turned off our phones, and left us with nothing. I am sitting in a hotel at the moment, on my mothers laptop she had previously took and hid in her car.

All of this happened while I was at work.

So yea, I know certain people are going to say I'm fishing for pity and what-not, but I do feel like my friends need to know what is going on so no one worries. I don't want pity, I just want people I care about to know.

Anyways, I'll update you guys.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

is the cat ok?

3. Default

autumn, seriously all IBIS drama aside. I really hope things work out for you or at least get better.

good luck
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

what inthebutt said...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post

is the cat ok?
    lmfao...

I hope everything will be okay D:
    ily<3

If I were you I would still file the police report then go kick your step dad i the nuts. Hope it works out.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

if i were you i would had been that spartan in 300 and kick him in the balls and kick him out of the house but i really hope it gets better best wishes to your situation <3 of all the things to happen to you it has to be this ='( well best of wishes

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post

is the cat ok?
    The cat is fine, Autumn has it now.

9. Default

So your dad got pissed that you came home or was he mad about something else? Also, be sure to file that police report and be sure to tell them that you even got kicked out of your own place because of it, such information will result in the cops being much harder on them. In addition, are you and your roommate both signed on the lease to the apartment? If so how did they kick you out, did they take your key away or what? I am sure you can file charges against them as well and possibly even civil charges for breach of contract. Especially considering that they tried to blackmail you.

Lastly, although he threw a fit and took all the money it is good that you got away with that. The most important thing is that you and your mother are physically safe. People can take money and do terrible things to you but you can never let them take your soul.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    So your dad got pissed that you came home or was he mad about something else? Also, be sure to file that police report and be sure to tell them that you even got kicked out of your own place because of it, such information will result in the cops being much harder on them. In addition, are you and your roommate both signed on the lease to the apartment? If so how did they kick you out, did they take your key away or what? I am sure you can file charges against them as well and possibly even civil charges for breach of contract. Especially considering that they tried to blackmail you.

Lastly, although he threw a fit and took all the money it is good that you got away with that. The most important thing is that you and your mother are physically safe. People can take money and do terrible things to you but you can never let them take your soul.

what he said but what do you mean when you said he threw a fit?