Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Enforcing consistency?

1. Default Server Enforcing consistency?

Okay, for some reason the server is enforcing consistency for weapons and i can't rejoin.
    It crashed and restarted like 5 minutes ago. And can't join since.
    Server never enforced it, because it would let me play. Haven't changed a single weapon in the past 4 months. so it can't be that.

EDIT/UPDATE
    problem solved for some reason.
    didn't do anything.

EDIT/UPDATE NR. 2
    Problem persists, this time it happened after it crashed on "zm_hauntedmanor_v1"
    Last edited by Rob; 07-31-2009 at 03:42 AM. Reason: problem solved
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

2. Default

Which server, when did this start?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Which server, when did this start?
    Zombie mod server. Redemption was the map.

4. Default

The default map? But that is a very strange error. Especially because I have not changed any settings that have anything to do with that...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    The default map? But that is a very strange error. Especially because I have not changed any settings that have anything to do with that...
    Redemption was the map we were playing when it crashed.
    The map it changed to afterwards was a panic map.

6. Default

this happens only when you have custom skins... thats why you don't you see me on much during redemption.. stupid consistency crap... I mean seriously who would use materialhacks on a zm map ... -.-
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    this happens only when you have custom skins... thats why you don't you see me on much during redemption.. stupid consistency crap... I mean seriously who would use materialhacks on a zm map ... -.-
    The server wasn't enforcing consistency for redemption.

8. Default

with the new admin system that zero and jigsaw are working on, you guys do know that we will have custom admin skins right??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    with the new admin system that zero and jigsaw are working on, you guys do know that we will have custom admin skins right??
    You are aware that skins apply to weapons, textures, sprites, and player skins, correct?

And the new admin system isn't in yet, so skins help break from the monotony.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    I want my grenade to be the ban hammer!

D:

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.