Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Steam Icons off for now

1. Arrow Steam Icons off for now

I am thinking that the mega lag on the webserver is caused by a data flood that results from the dynamic steam icons. For now they are disabled for testing to see if it fixes the problem. If they are indeed the cause they will return after I reprogram them to cache data and better handle the heavier traffic that the forums now get.

2. Default

I've noticed that the forums are going incredibly slow today. Also that they stopped working for about 10 minutes about a half hour ago.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

yeah the forums stopped working for about 30 minutes when I was trying to post the updated banner.

we are getting alot more people on the forums now. I think everyone who plays on a regular basis should have a forum account and be on it posting everyday.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

As if the forums didn't have enough spam.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    As if the forums didn't have enough spam.
    No thanks to you, digging up all those old posts.

ZERO, the forums are still really slow in terms of connection speeds.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    No thanks to you, digging up all those old posts.

ZERO, the forums are still really slow in terms of connection speeds.
    I dug them up to point out that they need deleted. Your the one, along with autumn, who keeps double and triple posting.

I said I would stop, and I did. I also explained that I'm trapped at my grandparents with virtually nothing to do.

No need to bother replying to what I said. Just explaining things.

7. Default

hahaha nice double post james, after you just got done yelling at walter for them.

lawl

**EDIT**

damn it james you deleted it before I could finish my post.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    hahaha nice double post james, after you just got done yelling at walter for them.

lawl

**EDIT**

damn it james you deleted it before I could finish my post.
    The forums are messed up Fred, It was by accident. Takes so long to load pages you forget what you clicked previously.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I dug them up to point out that they need deleted. Your the one, along with autumn, who keeps double and triple posting.
    Your grammar needs fixing.

What is with you and deleting old threads? Why do you care so much? Are those old threads haunting you in your sleep?

I'm sure ZERO's database has many terabytes of space, plenty more than we will ever use up.

Stop trying to get old threads deleted, it shouldn't concern you at all.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    your grammar needs fixing.

What is with you and deleting old threads? Why do you care so much? Are those old threads haunting you in your sleep?

I'm sure zero's database has many terabytes of space, plenty more than we will ever use up.

Stop trying to get old threads deleted, it shouldn't concern you at all.
    Stop hogging my internets!!!