Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: About this new WC Server

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default About this new WC Server

So I came on a couple of times today and after a couple of hours observing the new system...I just can't help but compare WC server to the RPG server from last time. The only difference between the two is classes...but even so, I think even class specific perks has like no effect over the permanent effects like speed, gravity, invisibility...

So much to say but the words at the moment isn't really coming out...So I'll try to describe as much as possible and it will probably sound somewhat confusing.

The WC server is no different than the RPG server because of the fact you can permanetly increase your health, speed, invisibility, gravity. I just saw like 2 people pulling a Sizzle (i.e. bunny hopping into the enemy spawn and start knifing). The lower class people have no chance because they can barely see the quickness of these players.

I remember playing WC servers like a few years ago that didn't have that and was much much more balanced. Instead, they can buy temporary speed upgrades or health or even become a mole or respawn into the enemy base the next round.

I guess what I'm saying is to disable the permanent stats and such.

It is probably unfair for me to say this without playing at all, but this is what I've gathered through observation and also hearing some people complain about it. Hell, I may be the only person in the forums to feel that way. But watching these individuals with a score of 30/3 while the rest are 5/20 just made me wonder how much of a change it was compared to the RPG server.

Forgive me for my ignorance if I fail to realize there are certain aspects that make it more balanced/fair.

Secrest out.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    So I came on a couple of times today and after a couple of hours observing the new system...I just can't help but compare WC server to the RPG server from last time. The only difference between the two is classes...but even so, I think even class specific perks has like no effect over the permanent effects like speed, gravity, invisibility...

So much to say but the words at the moment isn't really coming out...So I'll try to describe as much as possible and it will probably sound somewhat confusing.

The WC server is no different than the RPG server because of the fact you can permanetly increase your health, speed, invisibility, gravity. I just saw like 2 people pulling a Sizzle (i.e. bunny hopping into the enemy spawn and start knifing). The lower class people have no chance because they can barely see the quickness of these players.

I remember playing WC servers like a few years ago that didn't have that and was much much more balanced. Instead, they can buy temporary speed upgrades or health or even become a mole or respawn into the enemy base the next round.

I guess what I'm saying is to disable the permanent stats and such.

It is probably unfair for me to say this without playing at all, but this is what I've gathered through observation and also hearing some people complain about it. Hell, I may be the only person in the forums to feel that way. But watching these individuals with a score of 30/3 while the rest are 5/20 just made me wonder how much of a change it was compared to the RPG server.

Forgive me for my ignorance if I fail to realize there are certain aspects that make it more balanced/fair.

Secrest out.
    that's why I stay away from the WCS server lol. I don't play it enough to have any skills.

that's why I say we should really concentrate on getting the PUB back up and running.

we had a total of 16 people on the PUB today when jigsaw popped in to ask us if we had lag or not lol.

random but pretty cool.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    that's why I stay away from the WCS server lol. I don't play it enough to have any skills.

that's why I say we should really concentrate on getting the PUB back up and running.

we had a total of 16 people on the PUB today when jigsaw popped in to ask us if we had lag or not lol.

random but pretty cool.
    Haha, I played the RPG server a couple of times, but got frustrated at the people who played 10x more than me, and who had 10x more levels than me.

Too powerful.

I'm guessing this WC server is the same way, which means I, too, will steer clear from it.

and Jigsaw does that, that's how he rolls.

Next time you see him though, ask him about that picture of his.

Haha.

The little beach bum.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

If you have not been listening... Zero and Jigsaw (Jigsaw's idea first) is to get the pub up and running next... but to help increase the need, it would be helpful if people were playing there... if we don't why should they waste the time... I rather like the WC server... yes it takes some getting used to... but it is rather fun... think of WC server as a pub... than give me your xp... LOL

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post

and Jigsaw does that, that's how he rolls.

Next time you see him though, ask him about that picture of his.

Haha.

The little beach bum.
    Yea, i saw one of dem queer beach bums today, what a fag; walking around drunk half the time:

Live or die, make your choice.

6. Default

I still think having permanent stats makes experienced players practically indestructable. As I've mentioned before, I saw one guy with a score of 30/3 and all his kills were from knifing because he had such a high speed stat that he was able to dodge bullets and swipe them before he even gets hit.

Vlad, what you said about new classes starting back on level 1, that is a great feature...it just gets ruined by the permanent stats, in my humble opinion.

Is that Jigsaw??? Or another dirty ugly poser of jigsaw with a fail number. XD

7. Default

its a fucking class hobo have you ever heard of flame predator the only way to beat them is to stay in a group besides most of your kills depend on skill i rather have someone almost invisble then someone with like 300 health like in rpg also jigsaw i like that new class evagalion 01 sounds cool but p90 deagle only i want a tmp but add some level 20 and 25 and 30 classes i felt like quiting wcs when i got tired of seeing the same classes over and over again

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JigSaW View Post
    Yea, i saw one of dem queer beach bums today, what a fag; walking around drunk half the time:

AHAHAHAHA!!!!

YOU'RE AN ADORABLE BEACH BUM!

hahahahaha.

inthebutt will be happy to see this.

<33

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

9. Default

I wonder who he cut off from the picture..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JigSaW View Post

Jigsaw the German !!!!