So I came on a couple of times today and after a couple of hours observing the new system...I just can't help but compare WC server to the RPG server from last time. The only difference between the two is classes...but even so, I think even class specific perks has like no effect over the permanent effects like speed, gravity, invisibility...

So much to say but the words at the moment isn't really coming out...So I'll try to describe as much as possible and it will probably sound somewhat confusing.

The WC server is no different than the RPG server because of the fact you can permanetly increase your health, speed, invisibility, gravity. I just saw like 2 people pulling a Sizzle (i.e. bunny hopping into the enemy spawn and start knifing). The lower class people have no chance because they can barely see the quickness of these players.

I remember playing WC servers like a few years ago that didn't have that and was much much more balanced. Instead, they can buy temporary speed upgrades or health or even become a mole or respawn into the enemy base the next round.

I guess what I'm saying is to disable the permanent stats and such.

It is probably unfair for me to say this without playing at all, but this is what I've gathered through observation and also hearing some people complain about it. Hell, I may be the only person in the forums to feel that way. But watching these individuals with a score of 30/3 while the rest are 5/20 just made me wonder how much of a change it was compared to the RPG server.

Forgive me for my ignorance if I fail to realize there are certain aspects that make it more balanced/fair.

Secrest out.