Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: my 1000 post

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    fuck zero should just have a giant shoutbox.... seriously thats what this entire forum is
    and you're contributing quite nicely.

I'mma go spam your admin abuse thread now.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Idiots for having a retard race on the forums...(not personal).

Tool because, well, you are. People have told me. That was personal. Sorry.
    Calling someone an idiot is a personal attack, regardless of reason.

And that is great that some people think I'm a tool. Too bad they can't settle their differences with me privately and would rather go to you for it.

You seriously are bi-polar, and I don't understand why. You are nice at one point then seem to have a huge chip on your shoulder at another.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

And that is great that some people think I'm a tool. Too bad they can't settle their differences with me privately and would rather go to you for it.

You seriously are bi-polar, and I don't understand why. You are nice at one point then seem to have a huge chip on your shoulder at another.
    BTW....

1,001!!!!!!!!!!

Haha inthebutt.

Stick up your butt!

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

I know, it's weird right? We have fun in-game, and on the forums we are arch nemesis.

I don't really like ignorant people, that might be why. Which might explain why I sometimes don't like myself...

You, like me, are nice in-game (well, when you're not being an ass and hogging the mic/yelling at people), but you're a dick on here. I don't get it.

Agree to disagree and leave it at that?

5. Default

I can actually be a dick in game.

Ask inthebutt. He knows how I rage.

6. Default

I know, it's weird right? We have fun in-game, and on the forums we are arch nemesis.

I don't really like ignorant people, that might be why. Which might explain why I sometimes don't like myself...

You, like me, are nice in-game, and you're a dick on here. I don't get it.

Agree to disagree and leave it at that?
    Anthony doesn't say anything 'mean' to anyone unless they say something that offends people.

It's not right for you say he's a dick on the forums, when he only speaks the truth.

the truth may be hard for yu to handle, but that doesn't make him a dick.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Anthony doesn't say anything 'mean' to anyone unless they say something that offends people.

It's not right for you say he's a dick on the forums, when he only speaks the truth.

the truth may be hard for yu to handle, but that doesn't make him a dick.
    Hard for ME to handle?

You need to accept it too ^^

8. Default

Hard for ME to handle?

You need to accept it too ^^
    Never had that issue.

^^

9. Default

Walter let it go already.

10. Default

Walter let it go already.
    I will, goodnight!