Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: my 1000 post

1. Default

<OscarSpeech>

Congratulations James, on your ONE THOUSANDTH POST. You have come such a long way over the past year. It is such an honor to have you here.

And I would like to reciprocate your 'Special Thanks' to me by saying, "No, Thank YOU!" I feel honored and deeply moved.

*cries tears of joy*

</OscarSpeech>

Urm. Yeah.

2. Default

Congrats... I guess?
    Attached Images

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    <OscarSpeech>

Congratulations James, on your ONE THOUSANDTH POST. You have come such a long way over the past year. It is such an honor to have you here.

And I would like to reciprocate your 'Special Thanks' to me by saying, "No, Thank YOU!" I feel honored and deeply moved.

*cries tears of joy*

</OscarSpeech>

Urm. Yeah.

that was a stupid speech pedobear.

congrats james, you've joined the 1000 club.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Lol >.>.. What, I can't say thanks to everyone for making my stay pleasurable?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Lol >.>.. What, I can't say thanks to everyone for making my stay pleasurable?
    NOU.

f
    hs
    fgh
    gfj
    hj
    ygh

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    NOU.

f
    hs
    fgh
    gfj
    hj
    ygh
    lol XXXXXXXDDDDDDDD

7. Default

im going create a new forum account at 999 so i won't have to join such a fail club.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    im going create a new forum account at 999 so i won't have to join such a fail club.
    I was thinking about making a new one for the hell of it.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.